#GMB, #SimpKiller Capital of the World?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Some breh was talking about Hispanic culture being more about family than any other culture.
Not a single culture in the world where family is more important than Hispanic culture.

So I asked:ohhh::
Explain why adultry is so common in the culture then, if family so important

And got a smart answer from another breh:

The catch 22 is that it’s so common BECAUSE family is so important - the catch is that Mexican culture is also extremely patriarchal. A Mexican brehette can get cheated on, beat, etc. and she’s seen as more of a loser for divorcing / dismantling her fam than she is for staying in a fukked up situation (not saying that all Mexican dudes are cheaters / wifebeaters either). There’s jus wayyy more of a propensity / pressure to stick things out, and the burden is shouldered by the women more so than the men.

I already did a whole thread on how femicido was a bigger problem in latin america than even the Middle East, but there are also these GMB stats:

Grupo de Diarios America (GDA) on sexuality questioned more than 13,000 people in 11 Latin American countries. Results show 63 percent of Latin Americans confirming they have had sexual relations outside the partnership at least once.

Colombians the most unfaithful in Latin America

63% of these hoes aint loyal:mjcry:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some breh was talking about Hispanic culture being more about family than any other culture.

So I asked:ohhh::

And got a smart answer from another breh:

I already did a whole thread on how femicido was a bigger problem in latin america than even the Middle East, but there are also these GMB stats:

63% of these hoes aint loyal:mjcry:

I don’t know as much about Colombian culture, but my Colombian friends / acquaintances have all been fukking savages. I’ve been :picard: at some of what I’ve seen.

Was at a club and saw a Colombian homey, there with his girl, drunkenly kiss another chick while holding hands with his girl. She was fukking PISSED but somehow they’re getting married in a few months. Same homey was sending pics of his favorite chicks from a sugar daddy site in a group chat :mjlol:.

Those dudes are super aggressive- I worry about them in the metoo era.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I don’t know as much about Colombian culture, but my Colombian friends / acquaintances have all been fukking savages. I’ve been :picard: at some of what I’ve seen.

Was at a club and saw a Colombian homey, there with his girl, drunkenly kiss another chick while holding hands with his girl. She was fukking PISSED but somehow they’re getting married in a few months. Same homey was sending pics of his favorite chicks from a sugar daddy site in a group chat :mjlol:.

Those dudes are super aggressive- I worry about them in the metoo era.
Saw the same thing in Costa Rica,:mjlol: one dude trying to sell his wife for the night. Shyte was crazy to watch as the bar was packed and she was actually good looking. Im like:picard: breh wasnt playing

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Do you have any proof of this?
1. Santiago, Chile: esta conservadora capital sureña se lleva el primer lugar, y lo más sorprendente es que las mujeres son quienes lideran el 61% de los casos de infidelidad.

Ashley Madison related, but this translates to: the conservative capital of the south is 1st place, and the most surprising thing is that the women are the ones leading the 61% of cases of infidelity.

Top 10 de las ciudades más infieles de Latinoamérica

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Latin America is known for killing bytches....GMB brehitas

Latin America Is World's Most Violent Region For Women, Says United Nations

PANAMA CITY: Latin America and the Caribbean is the most violent region in the world for women, the United Nations said Wednesday, highlighting Central America and Mexico as particularly dangerous.

In a report presented in Panama, UN Women and the UN Development Programme (UNDP) found assaults on women persisted in the region despite severe laws aimed at curbing the phenomenon.

"The issue of violence against women in Latin America is critical. It's the most violent region in the world against women outside of conflict contexts," Eugenia Piza-Lopez, head of UNDP's gender mission in Latin America, told AFP.

The rate of sexual violence against women outside of relationships is the highest in the world in the region, and the second-highest for those who are in, or were in, a couple, the report stated.

Three of the 10 countries with the highest rates of rape of women and girls were in the Caribbean, it said.

Femicide, the killing of women, occurred on a "devastating scale" in Central America, it said, explaining that two out three women murdered died because of their gender.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
many of these family are important are stuck in horrible marriages, they just look the other way when abuse and infidelity occur

when i was in nigeria mostly every girl i talked to would tell me how they caught their ex cheating or how their dad cheated on their mom and ish but they stayed together

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
http://m.salud180.com/salud-dia-dia/top-5-de-paises-mas-infieles-del-mundo

"Top 5 countries in the world for GMB action: Malaysia, South Korea, Thailand, Russia, Colombia"

las mujeres colombianas son las que más admiten haber engañado a sus parejas una o dos veces (59.2%), las chilenas confiesan haber engañado más de tres veces a sus parejas (15.1%) y las brasileñas (14.1%); mientras que las mexicanas son las que más reconocen estar engañando a sus parejas en este preciso momento (6.1%).

"The women of colombia admited the most to cheating on their mate 1 or more times at 59%. Chile women confessed at 15% and Brazil women confessed at 14%. Mexican women were the most to admit they were cheating on their man right now! at 6%.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
many of these family are important are stuck in horrible marriages, they just look the other way when abuse and infidelity occur

when i was in nigeria mostly every girl i talked to would tell me how they caught their ex cheating or how their dad cheated on their mom and ish but they stayed together
Right...Yikes. All that family values talk got people GMB crazy.:francis: divorce not an option because of the shame. Men killing the girl because he cant have his family be broken, but both of them cheating:picard:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Latin America is known for killing bytches....GMB brehitas

Latin America Is World's Most Violent Region For Women, Says United Nations

PANAMA CITY: Latin America and the Caribbean is the most violent region in the world for women, the United Nations said Wednesday, highlighting Central America and Mexico as particularly dangerous.

In a report presented in Panama, UN Women and the UN Development Programme (UNDP) found assaults on women persisted in the region despite severe laws aimed at curbing the phenomenon.

"The issue of violence against women in Latin America is critical. It's the most violent region in the world against women outside of conflict contexts," Eugenia Piza-Lopez, head of UNDP's gender mission in Latin America, told AFP.

The rate of sexual violence against women outside of relationships is the highest in the world in the region, and the second-highest for those who are in, or were in, a couple, the report stated.

Three of the 10 countries with the highest rates of rape of women and girls were in the Caribbean, it said.

Femicide, the killing of women, occurred on a "devastating scale" in Central America, it said, explaining that two out three women murdered died because of their gender.
I did a thread on the femicido problem in latin america before. More than 70% of them killing are connected to infidelity, more honor killings than the middle east

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/hoh-...-the-most-dangerous-place-for-a-woman.579401/

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue