GMB taking out all opponents.. Wife leaves him takes kids with her.. he cries

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
The first night my son wasn’t in the house with me since he was born after his mom pulled that fukk sh1t, I cried like a bytch....

I was laying in bed watching Bloodsport and I just broke down.
Damn how old are you breh? How long ago?

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Yall dumb as fukk to think this is real. They both clearly planned this shyt for views and attention.

I clown my people for watchin these horrible actors on youfools. However I fast forward the “home alone” video from 33 minutes on he fried her ass up! So if that was for views :huhldup: venomous shots

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This video gets nasty.. he tells her business .. says he paid for her fake butt and breast. They were making way too much money to pull a stun like that. She shook the tree. She wants half. :yeshrug:

:mjlol: @ him calling her his maid and his cook, then later on admitting he cheated (and doing so in every relationship he had before) and asking if he really deserved to loose his family over fukking someone else :francis:
Breh is a dumbass:unimpressed:

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
You wanna know what the key to a happy marriage is?

Find you a woman that's more in love with you than you with her, spiritual and submissive and keep her then you'll have a peace of mind. :yeshrug:

It's only GMB if you have more to lose.

my soon to be fiancee love me to death
i am at the point where i feel like i start to love my girl more than she love me
im aware of this and this has never happened to me (overthinking for more than a month, i even have insecurities and all)

i dnt want her to know abt it , how can i change that

btw she is my soulmate n she submissive

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Meanwhile, LL Cool J has been married for 25 years.......​

Life Goals

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
still bein successful and healthy at ll cool j age
with a loyal wife
and beautiful kids

dats all i need

I wanna have money but dont wanna be married its too much of an emotional headache and bullshyt these days...:francis: putting too much faith in a woman that can betray you at any time is ridiculous... no such thing as loyalty these days...

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
my soon to be fiancee love me to death
i am at the point where i feel like i start to love my girl more than she love me
im aware of this and this has never happened to me (overthinking for more than a month, i even have insecurities and all)

i dnt want her to know abt it , how can i change that

btw she is my soulmate n she submissive
Women handle insecurities better than us. Can't let that shyt control you or women will sense it and take advantage. Love you for you and value yourself first.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You wanna know what the key to a happy marriage is?

Find you a woman that's more in love with you than you with her, spiritual and submissive and keep her then you'll have a peace of mind. :yeshrug:

It's only GMB if you have more to lose.
Wrong. People change constantly, especially women, so there is NO guarantee how you feel today will be the way you feel in 5 years.

The key to marriage is have a bigger need for your spouse than sexual satisfaction and greater goals outside of just being in love. If you’re trying to build a life and legacy, marriage is important.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Wrong. People change constantly, especially women, so there is NO guarantee how you feel today will be the way you feel in 5 years.

The key to marriage is have a bigger need for your spouse than sexual satisfaction and greater goals outside of just being in love. If you’re trying to build a life and legacy, marriage is important.
:russ: