GMB taking out all opponents.. Wife leaves him takes kids with her.. he cries

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
:heh: I don’t understand why cheating men don’t feel they are “leaving” their family. It’s emotional and psychological abandonment.

The best thing a cheater can do is LEAVE!!! You’re actions disrupt the family. It’s enough challenges to relationships without having to trust a cheater.
Women cheat with men that they actually like, it is what it is. A man will buy some puzzy or fukk a chick and leave it like yesterday without ever thinking about the chick again. Women develop emotional attachments to men that they have sex with and the promiscuous women that don’t, are fukked in the head. I have never met a whore that slept well at night.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
This ain't fake..shorty goin hard on her live..she leaving cuz she know she getting child support for 3 kids...she literally don't need him now and can start fukking the new nikka cuzBEST believe..it's a nikka somewhere waiting for her to move in on some :lolbron:...a bytch ain't gone leave till her replacement set in stone

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Wrong. People change constantly, especially women, so there is NO guarantee how you feel today will be the way you feel in 5 years.

The key to marriage is have a bigger need for your spouse than sexual satisfaction and greater goals outside of just being in love. If you’re trying to build a life and legacy, marriage is important.

dope message

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Women handle insecurities better than us. Can't let that shyt control you or women will sense it and take advantage. Love you for you and value yourself first.

you damn right
i try to fight it , but its like a fight that i can win
i neee to love myself n put myself 1st

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
all this tells me is I need to make my youtube channel if he can get 8 mil subscribers from this content

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
He was cheating on her constantly and she got tired and dipped.:yeshrug:

This actually not fake.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Na, not a good wife. A man has to be leader but as a leader, he has to take the responsibility of not corrupting his role. You cannot have 2 argumentative dominant people in a relationship either. You gotta have a woman that genuinely respects you and you must give that respect back to her and ensure she's happy just like a business to keep its employees. There also must be a mutual agreement of trust and financial strategy.

Granted, there are men that corrupt that role and turn their wives into slaves or emotional punching bags like Derrick Jaxn or something and I think those are the men you're referring to.

I'm saying to find a woman that will stay with you, she simply has to be submissive and more in love with you than you with her otherwise you'll turn into a weak man in her eyes and eventually you'll be a simp on worldstar telling the world, men should pay all the bills while your son is whooping your ass and your wifey is smashing the mailman and dude next door cause you work 12 jobs for her to spa in your crib.

The concept of a wife being submissive, is based on religious principles. Your best bet at finding a blindly submissive woman is to get a religious one, because again one simply loving you more isn't going to cut it. Men turn weak in women's eyes when they behave that way and allow themselves to be treated that way. There is an unemployed male right now with not a nickel to his name, running shyt because he said so. :manny:

You made a good point about dude working 12 jobs while the wife is cheating; this is why I don't subscribe to the idea of traditional...leader/submissive ideology. It's trite and doesn't tend to produce healthy relationships.

I get laughed at or whatever, but I like the idea of operating in strengths and weaknesses. Where you're weak your partner is strong and vice versa. That way you're constantly operating on 100% as a unit. Trying to fill out these pre-determined roles is a recipe for failure.

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
This woman allowed this man to film her children on the toilet and place laxatives in their ice cream, for Internet jokes.

Cj and her are both trash. She 8 years to damn late leaving.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women cheat with men that they actually like, it is what it is. A man will buy some puzzy or fukk a chick and leave it like yesterday without ever thinking about the chick again. Women develop emotional attachments to men that they have sex with and the promiscuous women that don’t, are fukked in the head. I have never met a whore that slept well at night.

You said a woman's attachment is emotional, so assuming she's emotionally attached as a wife, how do you think those emotions shift when the husband cheats? It fukks up the attachment. EVEN if she so-called forgives, women never forget that shyt. Once she's detached, that's when she's taking her p*ssy and her feelings elsewhere.

I understand as a man it meant nothing, but it will FOREVER change the way your "main" looks at you. Men with either spend their life trying to regain the trust or the relationship will die altogether.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
:mjlol: @ him calling her his maid and his cook, then later on admitting he cheated (and doing so in every relationship he had before) and asking if he really deserved to loose his family over fukking someone else :francis:
Breh is a dumbass:unimpressed:

It's not cheating.. its exercising his options!