"go back to africa!" Is that so, you damned DEVIL?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
ESAU, edom, idumea, the people with red skin, the people that cannot stay under the sun (the giver of Life and Light to this planet) for 10 minutes at a time without chemicals making them automatically genetically inferior, and since everyone else can, making them aliens...the nation of people that thinks its ok to molest little boys, thinks its ok to stuff yourself with an horse penis....always uses this term to the so-called negro, black, hispanic, etc (How many names you nikkas gonna have?) when an argument about injustice, oppression or the wickedness of this country and its illegal inhabitants comes up.

But does esau, the vile beast of the earth tell you in his schools that there was actually a movement by THE HONORABLE PRINCE OF POWER: MARCUS MESSIAH GARVEY?

No, he doesn't. And here's why:

First and foremost, He was an innovative thinker for the betterment of his people. And one that put a plan in action.

What was that plan? To actually pool our resources, and gtfo of this shythole (that we were cursed to be in, more on that later....) called amerikkka. Pretty much, the deal was sealed, and we had a massive ship called the "Black Star Line" amongst others, we became one body, with one head to lead us , and was ready to GO. But c00n monkey gorilla tap-dancing greasy faced moon-crickets like Reinc00nation, Moby, J-Lova & freddykruger ran to massa and told him what "Them nikkas" was up to while sucking on his balls.

Esau didn't like that, because he knew without the Israelites, children of the slave trade by way of WEST "AFRICAN" Migration, this country would be NOTHING.....But he also knew something else. That if they WERE in fact to go back to "Africa" back to where they settled in after 70ad, they would infact, because of their smarts and physical dominance, have control of the ENTIRE WORLD, due the vast amount of Natural Resources that the lands they originated from (including the Carribean).

So lets get this neg-rep fest started by angry cacs & c00ns. ANd the lesser heathens that flunky for them.

A coconut headed banana mouth gorilla by the name of FreddyKruger asked me the other day, If I hate that nation of people that enjoys eating feces for sexual gratification, "Why are you using his technology"

:usure:

Now, with the mindset of the Sambo chimpanzee, he's gonna say "he just created blah blah blah", OK, monkey, what about this?

Did you know the "Three T's" used to make every single piece of technological equipment on this planet comes mainly from "Africa"?

Tungsten
Tin
Tantalum

You didn't know that, did you boy?

Also the majority of Gold? Also used as the indicators for electricity?

OH, and we're just getting started.

Lets see what you donkeys have to say.

To my people, Sorry for not continuing, but as I stated earlier, I do not cast all of my pearls of wisdom to arangatangs. Those that spoken to me privately and might have gotten a website or 2 should know. I will continue to drop knowledge and destroy the lies of Esau in this thread though, I just want to see what they come with, so they get Smashed like James harden's skull in that laker game.

Trust me, I know there's much more, and I will go into more depth. Including how the "Africans" (for the most part) are not your brothers like malcom on this site, Stench Montana, Nipsey Hussle, or the doo-doo eating ugly gorilla CTK aka She agree that im looney. Much more to come, lets just settle this here for now....

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
You make some interesting points OP, but the way you present them(font, formatting, calling whites "devils") prevents most people from taking you seriously.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
You make some interesting points OP, but the way you present them(font, formatting, calling whites "devils") prevents most people from taking you seriously.

Where do you see the word white in my post?

I said a nation of people. If the shoe fits, WEAR IT.

and what proof do you have that they're not the devil?

PROVE IT.

(Mods, he put words in my mouth. :shaq: )

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Yo :dwillhuh:

I was just tweeting about this the other day. Black people need to get the fukk up out of America, not because white people say so, but for our own good (blacks all over the diaspora)

Undugu. Ubuntu. Sankofa.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

Now brother, lets use some rational thinking

This is no offense to you at all, im not speaking DIRECTLY to you, im speaking to the typical negro.

Im going to use what they can understand only: BASKETBALL & RAP.

Now, Lets say we did "Go back to Africa" (LIKE WE PLANNED TO, YOU DAMNED DEVILS). We are a people full of inovation and vigor. Full of soul and wit. Full of everything, WE'RE THE GREATEST PEOPLE ON EARTH, EVEN IN SLAVERY!!!!!!

You think we wouldn't have had sports leauges?

So just imagine this:

1988-michael-jordan.jpg

lebron-james-03-13-09.jpg

l.jpg

And tons more brothers in one leauge, and you wouldn't have to have fill in "Special Interests to the league" players like:

brian-scalabrine.preview.png

Filling up roster spots. We would have had some crazy ideas (you know how nikkas do :stopitslime: ), our commisioners could have related to us. We coulda kept in our earrings when we played....:russ:

and on the rap side, I don't feel like getting too into it but......

did Lyor Cohen or Jimmy Iovine ever pick up a microphone?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
you take this trolling way to seriously. i can tell you dont have a job because normal people dont sit online and put so much effort into threads like this. dont even bother replying im not coming back in this thread....you fukking fakkit :smile:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Break this whole science down about us supposedly originating from Israel instead of Africa, I'm not tryin to refute your point I just don't have the knowledge to agree with it

Israel is in Africa Brother. Just because the white man made his dividing lines on a map doesn't & shouldn't mean a damn thing to you. Were there "Isreali's" before 1948? Ask Jon Goodman to answer that question or "jewnited states" (They won't)

Is God a fakkit?

And if the mother land is "Africa" then where is the father?

Israel is the Crown attached to the Body (Africa).

As far as the inhabitants, yes, we shared the land with those doo-doo eating africans like CTK aka she agree that im looney. (Truth be told THOSE are the REAL EGYPTIANS...they were cursed to be based after they're rulership on earth) the "Black Man" (Michael Jordan, Floyd Mayweather, YOU) is not the typical "African"....its not in your spirit to have a cow piss on your head or circumsise your daughters. Unless you're bugged out on crack that the white man put in your neighborhood or you're smoking bath salts like fcsballin. These people knew you were different, we had different customs, etc etc. and rounded you up (Along with the death-smelling arabs and Etheopians like malcomxxx, French Montana, Nipsey Hussle...those people, them big headed nikkas in East & North Africa) and sold you into slavery. The weak ass white man didn't come and just drag nikkas like shaquille o'neal and have him into subjection, NO. More than 1 nation had to do it. More on that later, Lets just stick to the subject of Africa, Marcus Garvey, and the Power they knew we'd have, and why they need us so bad, but will never admit it.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Hey Dollaboy,

Aside from the person in the video, who else on youtube stays dropping knowledge like this? :krs:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
you take this trolling way to seriously. i can tell you dont have a job because normal people dont sit online and put so much effort into threads like this. dont even bother replying im not coming back in this thread....you fukking fakkit :smile:

Well damn

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
thats alot to read about racism, but im'a dap it up anyways cac fakkits :laff: