"go back to africa!" Is that so, you damned DEVIL?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
I mainly want to look at true black history and black empowerment videos. What have you got?

First things first, Just ignore the Freddy Koonger , even if I tell you the same thing he does, he already said the KKK funded MARCUS GARVEY, and we're using "the white mans technology", so he should be null and void.

He's getting no responses from me until he writes a 300 word humbled essay.

I'll link you to the other site soon. My other vids have been taken down and i don't feel like re-uploading. But the site deals with the bible, the ones taken down were about black empowerment.

To Brother Dreadhead, I aint forget you cuz.

Just like you, I don't take things for face value until I research it myself. I do my own research, take off the glasses that esau gave me and use my own eyes, and that same history is, in fact, filtered through the bible. Which is a history book, not a Watch-your-dusty-grandmother-breakdance-with-it-while-begging-the-white-man-not-to-cut-off-her-lights book.

There is NO religion in it, but a certain nation of people STOLE it, like they STEAL everything else, and PUT they're own twist on it, and used it for trickery, sorcery, and witchcraft and their own wicked agenda. Don't believe that, ask....

vegas-elvis-presley1.jpg

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I am being very humble brother. I do not resort to internet namecalling , im only saying that if we cannot talk intelligently then this argument is mute.

How long have your descendants been in america? What tribe have your people descended from?

What does it matter pertaining to the fact that you still have to wake up and pay bills regardless of race? The fact is that we are here. Unless delta gives off some free one way tickets i have no interest in returning. I love africa but brother we dont hear jamaicans talking about returning to africa. Thats a p*ssy way of admitting defeat and cowering away from where the true soldiers, the one who were hung, in my southern trees, died for our rights and freedom. Whether we are isrealites or from pluto we are still killing ourselves and degrading our women. That is not conducive to empire building.

Do u have a cell phone? Own your own house? Watch cable? Even buy a book? I promise you in some way you are paying the white man and thus furthering and funding the devils cause. U are no better than me and the fact that i am not offering some unattainable goal to our youth like killing all whites( really? :wtf:) means that i am practicing more of the bible than you.
this is not the old testament
Whites are not philistines
You definitely are not samson. Jesus forgave all why cant you :to:

Was that 300 words? :jawalrus:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
There is NO religion in it, but a certain nation of people STOLE it, like they STEAL everything else, and PUT they're own twist on it, and used it for trickery, sorcery, and witchcraft and their own wicked agenda. Don't believe that, ask....

vegas-elvis-presley1.jpg

:snoop:

Yeah....or ask

2-2.jpg

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Where do you see the word white in my post?

I said a nation of people. If the shoe fits, WEAR IT.

and what proof do you have that they're not the devil?

PROVE IT.

(Mods, he put words in my mouth. :shaq: )

Esau = Goat poster....lol

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Last edited by a moderator:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Keep thumping your fantasy bible that tells you the world is 6 thousand years old :laff:

At least this jiggaboo acknowledges the true origin of the Ancient Egyptians, the East African people of the horn :king:

Tell me, do you have a shred of ACTUAL proof, not biblical quotes, but actual archelogical or otherwise PROOF that anything your saying is true? The minute you quote the Bible to prove the Bible you are guilty of circular logic and are wasting your own time, friendito.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Break this whole science down about us supposedly originating from Israel instead of Africa, I'm not tryin to refute your point I just don't have the knowledge to agree with it

Also Brother P, Jacob's (Your Great Grandfather) name was changed to Israel.

So what does that mean? Israel is a PEOPLE not a land. Read Genesis 32:28 , thats how the name "Israelites" came about, which means pretty much "Israels sons" or "Jacobs Sons", to let someone else tell you, Listen to Damian & Nas' Song "Africa Must Wake Up". Listen to the chorus, he's saying "The Sleeping sons of Jacob", which means you're asleep to your true heritage, who you are, and what you are, because its been beaten out of you.

"For what tomorrow may brings, may a better day come" - meaning you still have favor and your promise will be fullfilled once this vile beast goes ahead and destroys himself, which is coming VERY SOON :ehh:

"Yesterday we were Kings, can you tell me young one, who are we today?" - No explanation for that one needed.

Got it?