"go back to africa!" Is that so, you damned DEVIL?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Hey Dollaboy,

Aside from the person in the video, who else on youtube stays dropping knowledge like this? :krs:

I WAS.

But those devils couldn't take it and deleted my acc. Kinda what the
bojangles.jpg
are gonna do here.

But what subject are you interested in? I can help you find videos, or discuss it with you based on what I know, then you research it yourself to clal me a liar, or have a healthy debate. I would never call you names and stuff, you have proven to be a true brother, and lover of what you see in the mirror. Those that don't? Enemies.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
You called me out personally so let me read this, formulate an opinion and i will respond accordingly by 7:00 cst.
Let me say right now that i love my race. I dont preach black supremacy only black love. I just think that since we are here we should deal with it and adapt to thrive within our conditions as joseph did in egypt.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
thats alot to read about racism, but im'a dap it up anyways cac fakkits :laff:

Don't worry, I'll be doing a thread for "your people" too, Esau has been giving it to your people up the culo for thousands of years too, we're gonna cover them bases just the same, also the misconception that based on skin (for the most part) that we are not brothers. And esau has had his hand on yalls minds actually longer than us (1492 vs. 1619) "technically" so I got something for "Jose & Marisol" coming soon...

Not that the majority of you would care anyway.....:childplease:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
You called me out personally so let me read this, formulate an opinion and i will respond accordingly by 7:00 cst.
Let me say right now that i love my race. I dont preach black supremacy only black love. I just think that since we are here we should deal with it and adapt to thrive within our conditions as joseph did in egypt.

DROP DEAD.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Israel is in Africa Brother. Just because the white man made his dividing lines on a map doesn't & shouldn't mean a damn thing to you. Were there "Isreali's" before 1948? Ask Jon Goodman to answer that question or "jewnited states" (They won't)

Is God a fakkit?

And if the mother land is "Africa" then where is the father?

Israel is the Crown attached to the Body (Africa).

As far as the inhabitants, yes, we shared the land with those doo-doo eating africans like CTK aka she agree that im looney. (Truth be told THOSE are the REAL EGYPTIANS...they were cursed to be based after they're rulership on earth) the "Black Man" (Michael Jordan, Floyd Mayweather, YOU) is not the typical "African"....its not in your spirit to have a cow piss on your head or circumsise your daughters. Unless you're bugged out on crack that the white man put in your neighborhood or you're smoking bath salts like fcsballin. These people knew you were different, we had different customs, etc etc. and rounded you up (Along with the death-smelling arabs and Etheopians like malcomxxx, French Montana, Nipsey Hussle...those people, them big headed nikkas in East & North Africa) and sold you into slavery. The weak ass white man didn't come and just drag nikkas like shaquille o'neal and have him into subjection, NO. More than 1 nation had to do it. More on that later, Lets just stick to the subject of Africa, Marcus Garvey, and the Power they knew we'd have, and why they need us so bad, but will never admit it.
Aight cool, now let me ask you this, where did you learn all this? In not tryin to call bullshyt on you I just know to do the research on anything I'm told and expected to believe

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
ESAU, edom, idumea, the people with red skin, the people that cannot stay under the sun (the giver of Life and Light to this planet) for 10 minutes at a time without chemicals making them automatically genetically inferior, and since everyone else can, making them aliens...the nation of people that thinks its ok to molest little boys, thinks its ok to stuff yourself with an horse penis....always uses this term to the so-called negro, black, hispanic, etc (How many names you nikkas gonna have?) when an argument about injustice, oppression or the wickedness of this country and its illegal inhabitants comes up.

But does esau, the vile beast of the earth tell you in his schools that there was actually a movement by THE HONORABLE PRINCE OF POWER: MARCUS MESSIAH GARVEY?

No, he doesn't. And here's why:

First and foremost, He was an innovative thinker for the betterment of his people. And one that put a plan in action.

What was that plan? To actually pool our resources, and gtfo of this shythole (that we were cursed to be in, more on that later....) called amerikkka. Pretty much, the deal was sealed, and we had a massive ship called the "Black Star Line" amongst others, we became one body, with one head to lead us , and was ready to GO. But c00n monkey gorilla tap-dancing greasy faced moon-crickets like Reinc00nation, Moby, J-Lova & freddykruger ran to massa and told him what "Them nikkas" was up to while sucking on his balls.

Esau didn't like that, because he knew without the Israelites, children of the slave trade by way of WEST "AFRICAN" Migration, this country would be NOTHING.....But he also knew something else. That if they WERE in fact to go back to "Africa" back to where they settled in after 70ad, they would infact, because of their smarts and physical dominance, have control of the ENTIRE WORLD, due the vast amount of Natural Resources that the lands they originated from (including the Carribean).

So lets get this neg-rep fest started by angry cacs & c00ns. ANd the lesser heathens that flunky for them.

A coconut headed banana mouth gorilla by the name of FreddyKruger asked me the other day, If I hate that nation of people that enjoys eating feces for sexual gratification, "Why are you using his technology"

:usure:

The Black Man who Developed the 1st PC Advanced Technology Computer - Mark Dean - YouTube

Now, with the mindset of the Sambo chimpanzee, he's gonna say "he just created blah blah blah", OK, monkey, what about this?

Did you know the "Three T's" used to make every single piece of technological equipment on this planet comes mainly from "Africa"?

Tungsten
Tin
Tantalum

You didn't know that, did you boy?

Also the majority of Gold? Also used as the indicators for electricity?

OH, and we're just getting started.

Lets see what you donkeys have to say.

To my people, Sorry for not continuing, but as I stated earlier, I do not cast all of my pearls of wisdom to arangatangs. Those that spoken to me privately and might have gotten a website or 2 should know. I will continue to drop knowledge and destroy the lies of Esau in this thread though, I just want to see what they come with, so they get Smashed like James harden's skull in that laker game.

Trust me, I know there's much more, and I will go into more depth. Including how the "Africans" (for the most part) are not your brothers like malcom on this site, Stench Montana, Nipsey Hussle, or the doo-doo eating ugly gorilla CTK aka She agree that im looney. Much more to come, lets just settle this here for now....

Did you know the kkk contribited heavily to garveys movement? They wanted us gone from here too. We get an opportunity at success that we would not have in africa AND OUR BLOOD BUILT THIS COUNTRY. WE ARE THE TRUE OWNERS OF THESE OLD HOUSES AND BUILDINGS AND CITIES THAT OUT FOREFATHERS BUILT FOR NO PAY. AMERICA IS OUR BIRTHRIGHT THAT IS WHY THEY TRY SO HARD TO DISENFRANCHISE US AT EVERY INSTANCE.
The end result is that there will be people of all races in heaven. Hate has ruined this world enough, why perscute the white man personally and keep the reaction going? Id rather end the cycle, and reach a level of forgiveness because only then will we control our own destiny. Be proactive instead of reactive. EE, lets teach our people self love because we see ourselves as enemies (black ppl) and uniting us against them will only lead to a nationwide rosewood with reservations as the only place we are permitted.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Don't worry, I'll be doing a thread for "your people" too, Esau has been giving it to your people up the culo for thousands of years too, we're gonna cover them bases just the same, also the misconception that based on skin (for the most part) that we are not brothers. And esau has had his hand on yalls minds actually longer than us (1492 vs. 1619) "technically" so I got something for "Jose & Marisol" coming soon...

Not that the majority of you would care anyway.....:childplease:
Im Dominican, so unfortunately im a mongrel.

I probably got less than 10% Native American blood and then half african and half white.
tumblr_m1j2rwKUVp1qbd6poo2_250.gif

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
But what subject are you interested in? I can help you find videos, or discuss it with you based on what I know, then you research it yourself to clal me a liar, or have a healthy debate. I would never call you names and stuff, you have proven to be a true brother, and lover of what you see in the mirror. Those that don't? Enemies.

I mainly want to look at true black history and black empowerment videos. What have you got?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I mainly want to look at true black history and black empowerment videos. What have you got?

Brother listen to fred hampton and cheikh ante diop
Simone beauvior and albert camus wrote heavily on the effects of colonialism and david walker also. Check out the epic of sundiata

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

Im Dominican, so unfortunately im a mongrel.

I probably got less than 10% Native American blood and then half african and half white.
tumblr_m1j2rwKUVp1qbd6poo2_250.gif

Yeah, thats what they want you to believe and thats what they told you in THEIR schools. And the typical monkey dominican believes anything his slavemaster tells him, and thinks having light skin is beauty. When in reality, its a curse.

Have some pride about yourself, man.

Let me show you the REAL Dominicans, YOUR PEOPLE. Hey, you probably were one of these guys, mook (Reincarnation is real, yes)

“In 1522, Europeans in the Americas first learned that slavery did not easily lead to enormous wealth. On Christmas Day, African and Indian slaves on a plantation owned by Diego Columbus rose and murdered their masters and overseers… The beautiful island of Hispaniola shook with the first recorded slave rebellion in the New World. The conspiracy had spread across the sprawling sugar plantations in the weeks before Christmas. Patiently the plotters waited until Christmas Day when the planters and their families would be bloated with food, soaked with liquor, and too weak or sleepy to offer much resistance. Then they struck, plunging into the night to kill whites and find freedom.”

:bow:

And if I were you, I'd better HOPE you're not really a child of conquistadors or whatever. You better pray you're not.

Ever heard of the phrase: "What goes around, Comes around"

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yeah, thats what they want you to believe and thats what they told you in THEIR schools. And the typical monkey dominican believes anything his slavemaster tells him, and thinks having light skin is beauty. When in reality, its a curse.

Have some pride about yourself, man.

Let me show you the REAL Dominicans, YOUR PEOPLE. Hey, you probably were one of these guys, mook (Reincarnation is real, yes)

“In 1522, Europeans in the Americas first learned that slavery did not easily lead to enormous wealth. On Christmas Day, African and Indian slaves on a plantation owned by Diego Columbus rose and murdered their masters and overseers… The beautiful island of Hispaniola shook with the first recorded slave rebellion in the New World. The conspiracy had spread across the sprawling sugar plantations in the weeks before Christmas. Patiently the plotters waited until Christmas Day when the planters and their families would be bloated with food, soaked with liquor, and too weak or sleepy to offer much resistance. Then they struck, plunging into the night to kill whites and find freedom.”

:bow:

And if I were you, I'd better HOPE you're not really a child of conquistadors or whatever. You better pray you're not.

Ever heard of the phrase: "What goes around, Comes around"

9aocv7.jpg

El Dinero

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol

EE I feel you

At the same time we in a new age about to be the age of aquarius. Balance will be restored I'm just going to have faith and focus on tending my own field.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Where do you see the word white in my post?

I said a nation of people. If the shoe fits, WEAR IT.

and what proof do you have that they're not the devil?

PROVE IT.

(Mods, he put words in my mouth. :shaq: )

1. Your posting history is very anti-white, and I was talking about your ideas you expressed throughout this site.

2. There is no proof that devils actually exist, there's no proof that Jesus or God exists.

2a. Say if white people are devils(and that devils actually exist), than that means you; me, and many other Blacks and Latins in the Americas are devils. The reason I say this, because it's no secret that many Blacks and Latins in the Americas have some Whites in their ancestry.

3. Like you, I have respect for Marcus Garvey, and I also have respect for other black activists such as Fred Hampton; MLK, Malcolm, and others. However, I don't endorse saying a particular race are devils or something else, nor saying a certain race is better than another race. No culture/group of people are better/worse than another, and all are equal.