"go back to africa!" Is that so, you damned DEVIL?

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
:russ: nah, I was reading through this thread and was pissed off, I just the read the post fast. When I clicked post and saw your name, I was like :russ:

My bad, there's some whitewashed people in here. :russ:

You're right, you always gotta be on defense mode with these wicked ass nikkas on here.

@charmander , I had watermelon juice today. You know, some high class shyt like im accustomed to. Had me feeling refresco danna bytch, knowmsayin'? But I wanna start juicing my own. Whats the haps on them thangs lil migo? Plug mane, Plug mane....ship me up them melons, mane. Your whoadie need that juice, and Im paid, so what you selling mane?
Plug mane, Plug mane, let me know the haps my friend. Dolla-Lo is thirsty and i aint fukking wit no mexicans.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
You're right, you always gotta be on defense mode with these wicked ass nikkas on here.

@charmander , I had watermelon juice today. You know, some high class shyt like im accustomed to. Had me feeling refresco danna bytch, knowmsayin'? But I wanna start juicing my own. Whats the haps on them thangs lil migo? Plug mane, Plug mane....ship me up them melons, mane. Your whoadie need that juice, and Im paid, so what you selling mane?
Plug mane, Plug mane, let me know the haps my friend. Dolla-Lo is thirsty and i aint fukking wit no mexicans.

9aocv7.jpg

anytime u need a uhaul fulla melons fukk with me my nikka i got u

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
THATS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

You should also look up as to why this video was banned.....:mjpls:

So now the question you negro's should be asking yourself is:

"OK, Why didn't they let us just leave?"

Answer that.

:ohhh: Tell me why I was looking for this video on Youtube and couldn't find it ... then I just happen to see this thread get upped and it's in here :wow:

:salute: @Disciple of the Projects

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
i just noticed black folks are like the bay area nikkas of the world. steady claiming we originated and created everything with nothing to show for it. :ohhh:

We don't claim it, the White man does. Then they laugh in our face after telling us.

Ok. Here you go nikka. Fire up the finest weed you can get grown in some Cambodian's bathtub out in Long Beach in a Vanilla Dutch. Grab you a grape 4Loko, and chase it with a 4 Wings & Fries for $2 order from the chinaman spot, don't forget to cover it in infrared "ketchup" and hot sauce, and Enjoy. Have a nice day, and please don't click any threads with me as the OP.

I'd usually just call a nikka out as a c00n but this works too :russ: