"go back to africa!" Is that so, you damned DEVIL?

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
the thing is the actual realities of how Black people are viewed will drive people crazy if we think about it too much

that's why nikkas numb their senses with entertainment, sex, etc.

I grew up seeing how brutal white people are to us

but they will cross the street when you walk by although they are the scary ones here

*fukk it tho, talking bout shyt like this is depresing

thats why i just talk about p*ssy on here
this shyt too much to bare

Yeah, Esau is the god damn DEVIL. What you said also correlates with them calling us "lazy". When we built this country for not a red cent for hundreds of years. We can't even get a break. And to intertwine that with the thread, they're the same ones who control the media, so they portray the land of "Africa" in a bad light, so us back home could give 2 fukks about it, cause we got some Jordans to get on the weekend in Amerikkka, so everything's Alright. So they go and steal every got damn thing, and also dont bother to report that everything major resource wise comes from there. So we don't know. And when nikkas like @charmander & @Broke Wave pick up them AK's and go break their ships off something proper...they call them "Pirates" and have the world go against them like the're the most dangerous things on 2 legs. When the Red Devil has been doing the same shyt and way worse DAILY....DAILY....DAILY!!! for hundreds of years straight.

As far as your closing statement is concerned:

I would like to issue a public apology to you. I took into consideration where you're from, and realized what you have been through. Im sorry for turning up on you a few times by calling you things in the nature of being a sex crazed maniac. And verbally Zangief Suplexing you whenever called for. So I fully understand why you'd just wanna be at ease and talk about other shyt, because the emotional baggage these Savage beasts have left upon you is heavy. I really do remember the stuff you said you went through as a child. I couldn't relate because Im from Brooklyn. So I've only had to deal with wicked spics, and bonehead negros all my life. But I always had a deep disdain for the so-called whiteman, and as I learned history and peeped game, it grew into straight up hatred. And I haven't ever experienced what you have personally.

So I sincerely would like to say: My fault, Blood.

Daps
Reppin
I find it highly ironic you preach the uplifting of the black man but yet you go around calling your brothers and sisters nikkas and she-boons.

You're not my brother.

You sashay around here making homosexual jokes, or talk about trannies and do other dumb blockhead wicked ****** shyt. You aint my damn brother.
@Emperor Sol is my brother. @George Gooney is my brother. @Carter G. Hoodson is my brother.

You're just another nikka.

And to keep THAT in tune with the thread, here's a quote from YOUR HONOR: THE HIGH CHIEF PRIEST- MARCUS GARVEY himself:

“We do not want to take all Negros back to Africa. Some are no good here, and will be no good there, too."

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
90-95 percent of black people onthe planet, are NOT in america. We're Expendable. Black people in Africa building nations, we building Yeezies. :snoop:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
So who's land is this? Can't say it's the European because they have no land. When Malcolm went over to Mecca, he proclaimed he was home, a blue eyed Muslim told him you already left home.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So who's land is this? Can't say it's the European because they have no land. When Malcolm went over to Mecca, he proclaimed he was home, a blue eyed Muslim told him you already left home.
when did african americans rule china, :lupe: and how did it all go horribly wrong :leostare:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just noticed black folks are like the bay area nikkas of the world. steady claiming we originated and created everything with nothing to show for it. :ohhh:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yeah, Esau is the god damn DEVIL. What you said also correlates with them calling us "lazy". When we built this country for not a red cent for hundreds of years. We can't even get a break. And to intertwine that with the thread, they're the same ones who control the media, so they portray the land of "Africa" in a bad light, so us back home could give 2 fukks about it, cause we got some Jordans to get on the weekend in Amerikkka, so everything's Alright. So they go and steal every got damn thing, and also dont bother to report that everything major resource wise comes from there. So we don't know. And when nikkas like @charmander & @Broke Wave pick up them AK's and go break their ships off something proper...they call them "Pirates" and have the world go against them like the're the most dangerous things on 2 legs. When the Red Devil has been doing the same shyt and way worse DAILY....DAILY....DAILY!!! for hundreds of years straight.

As far as your closing statement is concerned:

I would like to issue a public apology to you. I took into consideration where you're from, and realized what you have been through. Im sorry for turning up on you a few times by calling you things in the nature of being a sex crazed maniac. And verbally Zangief Suplexing you whenever called for. So I fully understand why you'd just wanna be at ease and talk about other shyt, because the emotional baggage these Savage beasts have left upon you is heavy. I really do remember the stuff you said you went through as a child. I couldn't relate because Im from Brooklyn. So I've only had to deal with wicked spics, and bonehead negros all my life. But I always had a deep disdain for the so-called whiteman, and as I learned history and peeped game, it grew into straight up hatred. And I haven't ever experienced what you have personally.

So I sincerely would like to say: My fault, Blood.
:win:

you my nikka regardless brah

the shyt you was saying was funny and i appreciate good jokes

but yeah man
i try to stay light hearted on here

that's why i dont post in higher learning/KTL or whatever it is called

i use to be the type to stay turned up on cacs and correcting mafukkas and shyt but i realized they will never see the light
they will never feel remorse or look at us as human beings

people just dont know the full extent of the hate they have

and it will get worse and more violent within the coming years

Obama got these mafukkas livid
if you only heard some of the conversations i overheard in Afghanistan where cacs were talking bout there being a revolution soon and how they are stock piling weapons

i promise there will be an upswing of mass shootings

thats why im prepared too
matter fact i just got a Ukrainian gas mask in the mail today
right now i carry
9mil
box cutter
fire extinguisher
the gas mask
kevlar
in my truck daily

but yeah brah
peace to you and ya fam
but dont let this shyt drive you crazy
cause i honestly had to numb my mind cause i have ptsd from my experience growing up

to see the KKK in real life and know of people who were murdered by cacs and see nothing happen is alot to deal with

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You're not my brother.

You sashay around here making homosexual jokes, or talk about trannies and do other dumb blockhead wicked ****** shyt. You aint my damn brother.
@Emperor Sol is my brother. @George Gooney is my brother. @Carter G. Hoodson is my brother.

You're just another nikka.

And to keep THAT in tune with the thread, here's a quote from YOUR HONOR: THE HIGH CHIEF PRIEST- MARCUS GARVEY himself:

“We do not want to take all Negros back to Africa. Some are no good here, and will be no good there, too."

Well the truth is I may play around on these forums because this is my outlet and I don't take it seriously but on the outside, in REAL LIFE, I am a righteous person.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Let her tell it.....

Also if you can, pick up a copy of "They came before Columbus" ........Welp! , no need

Once again: The White man, your hunk, your slavemaster...is the GOD DAMN DEVIL. And if you don't agree, you're the devil too.

I read the book by Ivan van Sertima and if you read his book you would know that the Europeans were not. He even alluded to Sundiata who was king which happens to be my middle name of the Mali dynasty in 1311 that had his people sail over here to the Americas. So know what the fukk you are talking about. And those statue stone heads although are in central and south america have negroid features.

edit...I read your post wrong :russ:

Daps
Reppin
Well the truth is I may play around on these forums because this is my outlet and I don't take it seriously but on the outside, in REAL LIFE, I am a righteous person.

There's nothing funny about homosexuality. And the Truth is, a righteous person wouldn't even fathom anything close to that coming out of their minds to be put on "paper".

Say you're sorry.

Daps
Reppin
I read the book by Ivan van Sertima and if you read his book you would know that the Europeans were not. He even alluded to Sundiata who was king which happens to be my middle name of the Mali dynasty in 1311 that had his people sail over here to the Americas. So know what the fukk you are talking about. And those statue stone heads although are in central and south america have negroid features.

Simple nikka we playing for the same team!!!!!!! :what:

:dahell: