"go back to africa!" Is that so, you damned DEVIL?

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
nikka aint nobody reading that bullshyt, and for the record, africans hate african americans more than cacs do, so go back to africa if you want, you'll still be living under a white regime

Ok. Here you go nikka. Fire up the finest weed you can get grown in some Cambodian's bathtub out in Long Beach in a Vanilla Dutch. Grab you a grape 4Loko, and chase it with a 4 Wings & Fries for $2 order from the chinaman spot, don't forget to cover it in infrared "ketchup" and hot sauce, and Enjoy. Have a nice day, and please don't click any threads with me as the OP.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps

Ok. Here you go nikka. Fire up the finest weed you can get grown in some Cambodian's bathtub out in Long Beach in a Vanilla Dutch. Grab you a grape 4Loko, and chase it with a 4 Wings & Fries for $2 order from the chinaman spot, don't forget to cover it in infrared "ketchup" and hot sauce, and Enjoy. Have a nice day, and please don't click any threads with me as the OP.

thats not a bad idea nikka, better than going to africa and hunting down lions and tigers and shyt to eat

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

So let me get this straight. You're saying whites descended from Esau? What does that mean, black descended from Jacob?

Daps
Reppin

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
you take this trolling way to seriously. i can tell you dont have a job because normal people dont sit online and put so much effort into threads like this. dont even bother replying im not coming back in this thread....you fukking fakkit :smile:
ironic when this knuckle dragging ofay fakkit
stays making gay threads about sucking off lil Asian boys:russ:

Daps
Reppin
ironic when this knuckle dragging ofay fakkit
stays making gay threads about sucking off lil Asian boys:russ:

Well, thats one of the main traits of the so-called whiteman.

See, Im telling the truth, and it burns so bad, he comes out of character to try to convince other negros Im "trolling" just so they wont give what im saying any time of day. Here he is talking about having "cock-offs" day in and day out, But someone tells the truth about him and his fakkit forefathers, and all of a sudden I need to take it easy. All whites are like this.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Well, thats one of the main traits of the so-called whiteman.

See, Im telling the truth, and it burns so bad, he comes out of character to try to convince other negros Im "trolling" just so they wont give what im saying any time of day. Here he is talking about having "cock-offs" day in and day out, But someone tells the truth about him and his fakkit forefathers, and all of a sudden I need to take it easy. All whites are like this.

the thing is the actual realities of how Black people are viewed will drive people crazy if we think about it too much

that's why nikkas numb their senses with entertainment, sex, etc.

I grew up seeing how brutal white people are to us

but they will cross the street when you walk by although they are the scary ones here

*fukk it tho, talking bout shyt like this is depresing

thats why i just talk about p*ssy on here
this shyt too much to bare

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Im Dominican, so unfortunately im a mongrel.

I probably got less than 10% Native American blood and then half african and half white.
tumblr_m1j2rwKUVp1qbd6poo2_250.gif
Be happy nikka :rudy: