"go back to africa!" Is that so, you damned DEVIL?

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
DidntReadLOL.gif

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Look at this shyt

This crackkka is allowed to post racist shyt with impunity but a thread pointing it out gets deleted? White people come on this site and disrespect black people just like they do on every other website on the internet. I don't give a fukk about this place no more.

Don't ever call me a racist or I'll fukking knock you the fukk out you piece of shyt here is your fukking evidence you illiterate piece of ignorant shyt

African-Americans Genetically Prone to HIV, AIDS | Mother Jones

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Look at this shyt

This crackkka is allowed to post racist shyt with impunity but a thread pointing it out gets deleted? White people come on this site and disrespect black people just like they do on every other website on the internet. I don't give a fukk about this place no more.

I saw this same shyt on Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman on the Science Channel.

I believe theirs some facts around it to at least make it a theory and not just some racist slander.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I agree that white doctors made aids and crack and purposely tore up black communities in the usa and africa with that shyt

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I agree that white doctors made aids and crack and purposely tore up black communities in the usa and africa with that shyt

the government made crakk :ufdup: but aids exitsed in animals in africa looooooooooooooooong ago. it wasnt chemically made.

trust after the kennedys were murked in the 60's and 70's the government was doing fukked up shyt.
but they didnt create aids.
maybe they spread it, but not created it.

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
the government made crakk :ufdup: but aids exitsed in animals in africa looooooooooooooooong ago. it wasnt chemically made.

trust after the kennedys were murked in the 60's and 70's the government was doing fukked up shyt.

Shut your white ass up, CAC. You are not allowed to be in my threads.

This is a "No whites allowed" thread. There's some heavy segregation going on up in here, just like your people did and STILL DO. So this is the Colored only section. You and your shyt-eating kind is now allowed here.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

belgian scientists created that shyt by mixing human and chimpanzee organs/blood as such during body transplants on africans as research

aRoMaN21

Daps
Shut your white ass up, CAC. You are not allowed to be in my threads.

This is a "No whites allowed" thread. There's some heavy segregation going on up in here, just like your people did and STILL DO. So this is the Colored only section. You and your shyt-eating kind is now allowed here.

Im a cac? and my nana is part mulatto.
ok then.
good to know you didnt learn anything frm our racist world history and are STILL spewing fukked up ignant hate

good job

aRoMaN21

Daps
Some hateful ignorance going on here.
many of you wanna say i should forget my roots, yet some of you have roots TO THE "CACS" YOU HATE SO MUCH.

this world is fukked :snoop: