tumblr_inline_n0u7ifWFEg1rcmea6.gif
up.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What would HIllary get passed in 2017 and 2018 that Sanders would not? Second, how would Hillary get the youth to come out in 2018 when most of them genuinely do not like her? I think you misunderstand that there is a visceral disdain for the "establishment" among this group. That generation that has this job market and felt it from 08 forward is very salty. Hillary lost 93-5 among voters that valued honesty and integrity. Tell me, if Barack Obama with twice the charisma as Hillary could not get the brehs to vote, how will Hillary?
:merchant:
I just wanna see how much you write in reply to smilies lol

also I think we beat this drum enough. I agree with like 80% of how all the rest of you Bernie stans feel. Y'all gonna let me have my reservations or not gonna let up til y'all convince me he is the best thing to happen to this country since 1776? Lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
FOX News is full of retards. They like Bernie because they underestimate how many Americans fukk with Bernie, just as they underestimated how many people would throw their establishment candidates in the bushes (no pun) in favor of Trump.

they thought Bernie and Trump were joke candidates.. now they are not so sure. It's starting to backfire.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me voting for Hillary is like voting for Bill again. I trust Bill. I'm sure Hillary will lean on his experience and judgement.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Stop Bernie-Splaining to Black Voters

Charles Blow out here saying dumb shyt.

Would he have written the same thing in 2007/2008 about Obama, since Hillary led him among Afrikans for a considerable stretch of the campaign too? :camby: foh

Tucked among all this Bernie-splaining by some supporters, it appears to me, is a not-so-subtle, not-so-innocuous savior syndrome and paternalistic patronage that I find so grossly offensive that it boggles the mind that such language should emanate from the mouths — or keyboards — of supposed progressives.

Expose the Bernie stans :lawd:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This is actually an intelligent post and you did research but like @wire28 and @Atlrocafella you miss the point. Let me respond, Indiana is a state Obama won with the youth vote but it's tough. Besides that, you're missing my point. The youth will not show up for Hillary in a midterm REGARDLESS. Neither she nor Sanders have high prospects of getting much done their first two years. The only way is to get a Democratic Majority in 2018, and Sanders is much more likely to get young people out to vote than Hillary is. That's the point. So you're over here saying that if he gets nothing done the youth won't show up, but Obama did get shyt done and they still did not show up.

The youth only show up when inspired by a candidate to go vote against/for something. I'm of the belief that Sanders is more likely to keep them engaged and angry at something. Sanders entire m.o is this "permanent campaign" idea and whether it will work remains to be seen, but it's more convincing to me than Hillary's propensity for belligerence overseas. Hillary is to the right of most of the party on foreign policy, and that's where she's most likely to make anything move those first two years. That does not inspire confidence.
This is all hinged on the idea that Bernie doesn't completely destroy the already tenuous economy with some of his cockamamie ideas

Or that people don't grow immediately disenchanted and disinterested when none of the rainbows and gumdrops and guillotined CEOs he campaigned on don't come to fruition

I still think hes the best candidate though only because his ideas and ideology are so far out and opposite from Congress that it will just be a 4 year standoff, with minimal passing of cronyist bills. I think thats about the best we can hope for.