God Of War: Ragnarok (Nov. 9th, 2022) (PS4/PS5) (Valhalla DLC out 12/12/2023)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finish the reaming Asgard Remnants, fight the dragon on the beach, then find the Tyr locations.

I believe that’s all that’s left.

I fought the stone trolls, I saw Thurd, talked to the turtle. I think that was all of the other optional stuff.

2018 ain’t got shyt on this, but I’m playing it on the side as well.

:ehh::ehh:

Did you find you skjodr yet?

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Just finished. Santa Monica Studios :wow:
R.e382eaf522c12f6ed400adebf58a71e6

They put both feet in this shyt. Game was excellent :salute:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
I’m playing 2018 and I can’t believe how much of an a$$hole Kratos was back then.

He telling Atreus and Mimir to STFU. No type of humor.

“Boy!! Read it!!” “Shut up head!!”

:mjlol: :mjlol:

I don’t even remember feeling like this about him when I first played it.

I guess it’s because he went from a screaming angry maniac in the OG GOW to a cold and calm a$$hole in 2018.

He’s really a brand new person in ragnarok.

Breh went from calling him boy to saying he’s Atreus’ champion.

:mjcry::mjcry:
Imagine going back to the original trilogy. Kratos was angry as fukk. Yelling all the damn time.

Look at him forcing this dude to read

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Imagine going back to the original trilogy. Kratos was angry as fukk. Yelling all the damn time.

Look at him forcing this dude to read

I still can’t believe this is the same person.

Imagine this Kratos raising Atreus. Dude would of left him at home.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am getting this game on the ps4 since hogwarts isnt yet out on ps4 console. Hope its up to the hype

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yup got it on the ps4 but havent finished it
cool, if you liked that game you should like this one. they didn't reinvent the wheel, just fined tune the combat a little bit. basically just feels like part 1 and part 2 of the same game.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I will always say the Norse mythology of God of War feels more like Sopranos, and the original stuck kind of close to other stories in Greek mythology.

The Aesir gods feel more like the mob than a pantheon of omnipresent all-powerful beings. Especially the way they are mad dysfunctional and kind of bully everyone else around and make their lives hell…

the fact that Odins main goal wasn’t really world domination or anything really sinister but more about having his own existential crisis kind of plays into that. He wasn’t evil for the sake of being evil he was just so narcissistic and wrapped up in his own world that nothing else really mattered to him. Like Tony Soprano, everything was about him

You don’t really fight the gods because you are trying to stop them you are more or less fighting them because they are interfering with your livelihood in the realm and vice versa. Odin doesn’t really care about Kratos or Atreus, he more or less just wants them to mind their business while they continue being scumbags. Thats why he comes in and makes that god father like offer in the beginning. The Aesir gods are so used to everyone just bowing down to them, so its was just inevitable when Kratos ‘god killer’ arrived and didn’t ignore baldurs bullshyt they were eventually gonna butt heads

Quick question why did Balldur come to the house in the first game ?

What reason looking for Loki or his mom ?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Quick question why did Balldur come to the house in the first game ?

What reason looking for Loki or his mom ?

Odin basically told him Faye could heal him from the spell Freya put on him (through fighting him with giant magic?) but Odin just wanted him to eventually kill her as she was one of the last known Giants

Baldur originally thinks Kratos is the last giant, which is why he says “i thought you’d be bigger”

Last edited: