Going for an interview with Compucom, Need Advice

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Spoke with a recruiter today about this place. I work a few miles away from them and they pay more money :blessed:.

It's for a Desktop Support Analyst role so it's more of what I'm doing now, but more responsibility. Would be a first time working for a vendor. It's onsite with a manufacturing place of business.

(I'm currently at my first IT gig, I've been there for about 6 months now and I'm getting extremely complacent. Also $14.00 :mjlol:)

Yes I have my A+, studying for the Network + atm.

My question to you guys is, what should I ask during the interview?

I'm going to try to get them to raise that $18.50 to $20 for me. Got my mouth to feed :dame:

Also its a 3 month contract, is there anyway to get in writing that I will be hired in three months?

So far I have:

Career advancement/mentoring

Pay for Certs

PTO/Vacation

Health Benefits

Typical day

Schedule

Any tips for a breh :feedme:

Last edited:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Dont embellish your skillset on your resume. You seem to be on the right path though, just stay honest and learn some shyt errday.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoke with a recruiter today about this place. I work a few miles away from them and they pay more money :blessed:.

It's for a Desktop Support Analyst role so it's more of what I'm doing now, but more responsibility. Would be a first time working for a vendor. It's onsite with a manufacturing place of business.

(I'm currently at my first IT gig, I've been there for about 6 months now and I'm getting extremely complacent. Also $14.00 :mjlol:)

Yes I have my A+, studying for the Network + atm.

My question to you guys is, what should I ask during the interview?

I'm going to try to get them to raise that $18.50 to $20 for me. Got my mouth to feed :dame:

Also its a 3 month contract, is there anyway to get in writing that I will be hired in three months?

So far I have:

Career advancement/mentoring

Pay for Certs

PTO/Vacation

Health Benefits

Typical day

Schedule

Any tips for a breh :feedme:

Your not getting ANY guarantees of getting hired in 3 months from compucom or the company using them.

The best i feel you can do is get higher pay, compucom tends to get temps more money than smaller companies.
Ask about skills and potential to learn on the job, environment, support within the team, even documentation of processes/procedures (if you do that sort of shyt).

If you get it, learn/absorb as much as you can as quick as you can, everything you do can be put on a resume for the next job. Just be aware if u a breh working with cacs to not get too comfortable or combative.