Goku and Vegeta vs. Superman and Flash

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Goku in DBZ was based on Superman,
Goku was never based on superman, that is a rumor.

Beerus destroyed Zamasu who killed the Gods and threatened Goku with it after Goku was acting cocky for putting the universe 7 at risk. Where are you getting that from?

Goku is far more powerful than Zamasu. Kais are weak gods and zamasu was the strongest of them but still weaker than a SSJ2 Goku.

Beerus sneezed at Goku and Goku said that he would have been instantly killed if it hit him.
Where'd he say that?

Master Roshi and Android 17 who weren't insta-blitzed at light speed either.
This is dragon ball, there's no speed blitzing.

Superman moves and perceived in ATTOSECONDS, at best, and nanoseconds on average.

0.000000001 Seconds Is what a nanosecond is. Hit's time skip was .5 second after he powered up and that was much too fast for Goku to react until he went Kaio Ken. Ergo...slower than light speed reactions.
Time skip isn't moving fast. Hit is pretty much teleporting from one dimension into another during that time

NOBODY is fukking with him if we're talking about different versions of superman.
There are many characters that can beat this featless non canon version of supes.

What have Goku and Vegeta done to show that they would even be a threat to Superman and Flash?
Goku has fought God's on a universal level. If goku and vegeta fuse, they've beat Zamasu who was also on a universal level. Goku and vegeta aren't weak. That should be enough.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Lmao Gokus granddaughter Pan was flying around the entire planet multiple times in a matter of seconds at the tender age of 4. She is only 1/4 Saiyan so I'm suppose to believe that two full blooded, full grown and full powered Saiyan warriors can't do the same or more? LMAO!

K

Proof of pan doing that please

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Lmao Gokus granddaughter Pan was flying around the entire planet multiple times in a matter of seconds at the tender age of 4. She is only 1/4 Saiyan so I'm suppose to believe that two full blooded, full grown and full powered Saiyan warriors can't do the same or more? LMAO!

K
First, why are we still talking about seconds when superman and flash could be in another universe in seconds. Flying around the world ain't shyt to their speed.

Second, when did pan do that when ssb Goku and vegeta isn't that fast?

Only wiess has been shown to travel at the speed superman can travel. And weiss still isn't faster than flash.

Last edited:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
again, that ain't shyt compared to the flash.
I didn't say it was, I actually said that flash is the one that will be the big problem in the fight. That was about superman

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
talking about seconds when superman and flash could be in another universe in seconds. Flying around the world ain't shyt to their speed.
I'm sure Pan would have been able to dodge Deathstrokes sword even if she doesn't have Flashes "warp speed" lmao!
:sas2:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
fukk y'all talking about teleporting through universes and destroying planets and shyt for?

In hand to hand combat Goku and Vegeta are washing them :camby:

Goku mastered Kaioken in God form he is likely damn near on par with Beerus in combat aside from erasure techniques and only getting stronger in DBS. Foh.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm sure Pan would have been able to dodge Deathstrokes sword even if she doesn't have Flashes "warp speed" lmao!
:sas2:
She probably would have been able to dodge a laser from a grunt too, and the shyt probably wouldn't have nearly killed her.

And before u say "non cannon" nothing pan has done is cannon either

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku was never based on superman, that is a rumor.

Goku is far more powerful than Zamasu. Kais are weak gods and zamasu was the strongest of them but still weaker than a SSJ2 Goku.

Where'd he say that?

This is dragon ball, there's no speed blitzing.

Time skip isn't moving fast. Hit is pretty much teleporting from one dimension into another during that time

There are many characters that can beat this featless non canon version of supes.

Goku has fought God's on a universal level. If goku and vegeta fuse, they've beat Zamasu who was also on a universal level. Goku and vegeta aren't weak. That should be enough.

-Again, Beerus threatened to destroy Goku. You said it doesn't work on a Goku because he's a God but we've seen it works on gods.

-He says it when Beerus wakes up during his and Vegeta's training with Whis

4:40 minutes in

-Frieza speed-blitzed Vegeta, Cell speed blitzed Krillin, Goku blitzed Nappa, etc.

-Time Skip creates a different space for .1 second in real time. It has other functions after he powers up but Hit fukking explains that the .4 second change in how long it can last makes it too fast for Goku to react to until he goes SSB with a Kaio Ken.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk y'all talking about teleporting through universes and destroying planets and shyt for?

Goku mastered Kaioken in God form he is likely damn near on par with Beerus in combat aside from erasure techniques and only getting stronger in DBS. Foh.

Because Goku and Vegeta are literally moving in suspended time compared to them. It can be argued that Goku is maybe around light speed (No real feats to back it up though) whereas Superman has feats that place him far faster.

Vegeta struggled to lift a 1000 tons, Superman has bench presses the weight of the Earth for 5 straight days. For 5 days...with no rest and that wasn't even his max.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:mjlol:

Why you keep bringing up that Slade shyt? A henchman nearly killed Goku. shyt, let's bring in someone else... Kizaru from OP. He'd even be a problem for Goku with his speed and lasers.

And punches, kicks, and merely exploding energy wouldn't be enough to beat Superman, let alone Flash. Superman has tanked bombs with the power to create explosions bigger than 50x a supernova. Superman and Flash are extremely durable.

Flash would wrap this up in an instant. An ftl punch would liquefy Goku and Vegeta.

Wolfgang-Zero

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Windy city

nikka stop. Goku and Vegeta are overrated martial artists. What martial art style do they know?