Goku and Vegeta vs. Superman and Flash

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Superman is a hell of alot faster than Goku and vegeta too
I don't know if that's even true. Comics tend to go into the territory of faux science and explaining bullshyt while dragon ball doesn't because it knows it's bullshyt.

A henchman nearly killed Goku.
That's non canon

Again, Beerus threatened to destroy Goku. You said it doesn't work on a Goku because he's a God but we've seen it works on gods.
Dragon ball makes it clear that God's of destruction are very different from gods like kais. Kais are gods that exist to create and watch over the universe. Compare the power difference between supreme Kai and his counterpart beerus.

Time Skip creates a different space for .1 second in real time. It has other functions after he powers up but Hit fukking explains that the .4 second change in how long it can last makes it too fast for Goku to react to until he goes SSB with a Kaio Ken.
During that first time, goku had no experience at all with the attack. He only use Kaioken to fully destroy the time skip dimension. Goku can react to it without that.

Stop discussing old ass feats

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't know if that's even true. Comics tend to go into the territory of faux science and explaining bullshyt while dragon ball doesn't because it knows it's bullshyt.
It's facts. You can't point to a single example of goku being speed of light fast without instant transmission. Superman has been shown to be that fast many times.

Let's not act like dbz is beyond the bullshyt. Their power levels are just as inconsistent as comics. Goku can survive planet destroying blast but not a laser rifle.
:hhh:

It's debatable rather superman and goku are on the same power level or not. Superman being faster is not debatable.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That's non canon

Dragon ball makes it clear that God's of destruction are very different from gods like kais. Kais are gods that exist to create and watch over the universe. Compare the power difference between supreme Kai and his counterpart beerus.

During that first time, goku had no experience at all with the attack. He only use Kaioken to fully destroy the time skip dimension. Goku can react to it without that.

Stop discussing old ass feats
It's cannon. Or are you now saying BoG, Resurrection of F and DBS are not cannon?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
It's cannon. Or are you now saying BoG, Resurrection of F and DBS are not cannon?
Funny you said this cuz I was just looking up some shyt about DBS, cuz I don't watch it, and people on other forums are commenting on how it doesn't line up with the main cannon. Specifically the "Perfect World Saga" that officially ended its prequel series DBZ...........Goten and Trunks are too young, Pan is too old and Akira Toriyama is just a consultant. People are whining about PIS but overlooking this little detail lmao!

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They wanna pick and choose the examples they used.

Pan was faster than light in GT but goku getting shot is non cannon
:troll:

Then they compare it to trash non cannon versions of characters from terrible comics like deathstrokes beating flash.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
and years later when hes much stronger he gets shot in the chest.
Maybe he had an off day like Flash did when he got stabbed by Deathstroke.........but according to you Goku is slower so I know his excuse but what is Flashs?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
This just proves how inconsistent the power levels in dbz are. Goku is much faster than light but spent minutes traveling to places on namek before learning instant transmission.

We supposed to believe that goku was light speed as a kid, but a ssb vegeta isnt.

We were told that only weiss could travel that fast, but that doesn't make sense if goku was doing that as a kid.

They summoned the dragon and frieza wasn't fast enough to get to them. That doesn't make sense if these characters are moving faster than light. He should have been able to get there and kill all of them if he was faster than light.

Every dbz character takes time to travel to places, even in dire situation's where they are going as fast as possible. We supposed to believe nobody is as fast as goku was as a child? Not even himself?

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Funny you said this cuz I was just looking up some shyt about DBS, cuz I don't watch it, and people on other forums are commenting on how it doesn't line up with the main cannon. Specifically the "Perfect World Saga" that officially ended its prequel series DBZ...........Goten and Trunks are too young, Pan is too old and Akira Toriyama is just a consultant. People are whining about PIS but overlooking this little detail lmao!
Super is supposed to be a continuation of the Buu saga, but before the EoZ. If we accept that none of it is cannon then the battle is even more lopsided than before.

This is all in good fun anyway, but comparing feats, goku and vegeta get washed out.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
This just proves how inconsistent the power levels in dbz are. Goku is much faster than light but spent minutes traveling to places on namek before learning instant transmission.

We supposed to believe that goku was light speed as a kid, but a ssb vegeta isnt.

We were told that only weiss could travel that fast, but that doesn't make sense if goku was doing that as a kid.

They summoned the dragon and frieza wasn't fast enough to get to them. That doesn't make sense if these characters are moving faster than light. He should have been able to get there and kill all of them if he was faster than light.

Every dbz character takes time to travel to places, even in dire situation's where they are going as fast as possible. We supposed to believe nobody is as fast as goku was as a child? Not even himself?
The same could be said for Supes and Flash they've been rebooted and rebirthed more than anybody in there universe. Folks are in here bringing up feats from before, after and during Crisis on infinite earth just to make their flimsy arguments but that gets ignored. They are even bringing in alternate universe versions of Supes lmao

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Super is supposed to be a continuation of the Buu saga, but before the EoZ. If we accept that none of it is cannon then the battle is even more lopsided than before.

This is all in good fun anyway, but comparing feats, goku and vegeta get washed out.
Supes struggles with Myxlpkz lol! Ain't no way he beating someone like Buu. GOATKU did cuz he GOATKU but Supes would get washed. Buu would just transmute something into Kryptonite.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Supes struggles with Myxlpkz lol! Ain't no way he beating someone like Buu. GOATKU did cuz he GOATKU but Supes would get washed. Buu would just transmute something into Kryptonite.
How does Buu even know anything about Kryptonite?

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
How does Buu even know anything about Kryptonite?
He's a genie who has demonstrated what the DBZ universe calls telepathy and the Far-seeing arts. He also has the ability of magic materialization like piccolo.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
It's facts. You can't point to a single example of goku being speed of light fast without instant transmission. Superman has been shown to be that fast many times.

Let's not act like dbz is beyond the bullshyt. Their power levels are just as inconsistent as comics. Goku can survive planet destroying blast but not a laser rifle.
:hhh:

It's debatable rather superman and goku are on the same power level or not. Superman being faster is not debatable.
The laser is not canon. Don't use it as an example again.

Comics are even more inconsistent due to multiple writers and spanning more years.

DBS rewrote those parts and goku powered down.