Goku and Vegeta vs. Superman and Flash

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Supes struggles with Myxlpkz lol! Ain't no way he beating someone like Buu. GOATKU did cuz he GOATKU but Supes would get washed. Buu would just transmute something into Kryptonite.

Wtf is wrong with Superman struggling with a 5th dimensional being that can alter reality? You are so far up on Goku's ass you can taste what he ate. Goku is powerful but he isn't touching Superman in a long fight. Considering his biggest weakness is being too comfortable and leaving his guard open, a surprise heat vision blast to the chest will put him out for the K.O.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Wtf is wrong with Superman struggling with a 5th dimensional being that can alter reality?
Buu is a reality warper and GOATKU still...............this thread is six pages? Lmao!

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's a genie who has demonstrated what the DBZ universe calls telepathy and the Far-seeing arts. He also has the ability of magic materialization like piccolo.
While Superman isn't immune to magic, he has a resistance to magic. He also has mental barriers that would block Buu's attempts to read his mind. And Buu is not a reality warper.

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
While Superman isn't immune to magic, he has a resistance to magic. He also has mental barriers that would block Buu's attempts to read his mind. And Buu is not a reality warper.
If making things materialize out of nothing, turning people into candy, copying other peoples powers and ripping wholes in one dimension to get to another is not reality warping then I don't know what is.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Buu is a reality warper and GOATKU still...............this thread is six pages? Lmao!

Buu has magical abilities that can turn objects into candy, ain't nothing reality warping about that. Comparing that pudgy bubble gum to Myxlplyx is a joke. Myxlplyx can bend reality to his own whim, is immortal and can create universes if he so chooses. Let me give you an example of how powerful Myxlplyx is compared to Majin Buu

Joker has 99% of M's power and was able to destroy the entire universe and then recreate it. He recreated the universe to make Lois his wife and Superman a puppy.

xRQ0HoP.jpg

mSKiNuG.jpg

If M fought Majin Buu, he would blink him out of existence. :hhh:

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Myxlplyx can bend reality to his own whim, is immortal and can create universes if he so chooses. Let me give you an example of how powerful Myxlplyx is compared to Majin Buu

According to your fellow fanboys Supes can too so he really shouldn't be struggling with Myx the way he does lmao!

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Supmerman is broken. Goku and vegeta are not so they dont stand a chance without having to be broken themselves.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
Flash, his time travel is too broken.

Inconsistent, but broken.

Now Zeno vs Superman/Flash, Zeno getting the W.

I don’t recall DC showing anybody near Zenos power.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Flash, his time travel is too broken.

Inconsistent, but broken.

Now Zeno vs Superman/Flash, Zeno getting the W.

I don’t recall DC showing anybody near Zenos power.

the cosmic pantheon in marvel, the monitors and anti monitors, mxy and bat mite in dc. hell that doesnt even touch the one above all, god, or the brothers.

shyt the beyonders would give the zenos that work