Golfer Dustin Johnson Tested positive for Cocaine and Banged Other Golfers' Wives

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Have daughters brehs

waynegretzky.jpg
Wayne's wife is a known whore.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats beyond working it out. evidently its widely known in golf circles hes been fukking jimmy walkers wife for months. you have to bring your wife out to tour events, tour dinners etc and everyone in the room knows a guy at the other table is fukking your wife and youre sitting there acting happy about it. getting paired up on the course with the guy who the whole tour knows is teabagging your wife would be the most awkward shyt ever
How the fukk do you stay with a wife who has been fukking another dude for months?!

A drunken mistake is one thing, that shyt's deliberate.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How the fukk do you stay with a wife who has been fukking another dude for months?!

A drunken mistake is one thing, that shyt's deliberate.
lol, it happens more than you think. He unlike Will looks like a simp. Focuses probably on his kids and stuff. He just got with a whore. As a man, a woman does represent you but she represents you in the house and in respect as much as she represents you appearance wise. White folks seem to always fukk this part up but that's because they rarely put God first ever.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Dude went to college at Coastal Carolina the same time a guy I know was golfing at WCU....I'ma see what kind of stories I can get because I know they played in plenty of tourney's together and he's told me that dudes fukkin wild :russ:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Phil Mickelson a swinger? I believe it. :ehh:

He pushes that family oriented image out in the public too much.

I bet that cac has a dungeon where he likes to be whipped or some shyt. :lolbron:

phxdown

Pro
Daps
Dude's not on prime Tiger's level, but he is 3rd on the PGA money list and he's been playing fairly well. But I'm a watch-only-the-masters-casual golf fan tho.