Golfer Dustin Johnson Tested positive for Cocaine and Banged Other Golfers' Wives

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, fucc this chit...because this nicca was doin' his dirt WHILE Tiger was gettin' raked over the coals.

And muffuccas on the PGA Tour (and some of their stankpuss wives) had plenty to say about Tiger,
wholetime they gettin' their sandtraps sliced by Dus Daddy gone off dat Floaty Boaty.

And I don't follow golf at all...but I do watch Sportcenter, so I know Dustin Johnson ain't no random dude,
he's been eatin' good.

breh...nobody knows this cat...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
breh...nobody knows this cat...

1. Like I was saying - I shouldn't know this cat, but I do...

2. And that's irrelevant, anyway. The PGA Tour stays with that air of "propriety"...
and this ain't it. If everybody knew he was fuccin' up the West Coast WHILE they
were at Tiger's throat for doing a fraction of what he was doing, they know their wrong for that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

2. And that's irrelevant, anyway. The PGA Tour stays with that air of "propriety"...
and this ain't it. If everybody knew he was fuccin' up the West Coast WHILE they
were at Tiger's throat for doing a fraction of what he was doing, they know their wrong for that.

so.....you expect a WHITE man...to get the SAME treatment tiger got? :usure:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Nope, fucc this chit...because this nicca was doin' his dirt WHILE Tiger was gettin' raked over the coals.

And muffuccas on the PGA Tour (and some of their stankpuss wives) had plenty to say about Tiger,
wholetime they gettin' their sandtraps sliced by Dus Daddy gone off dat Floaty Boaty.

And I don't follow golf at all...but I do watch Sportcenter, so I know Dustin Johnson ain't no random dude,
he's been eatin' good.

who in the fukk is Dustin Johnson for anyone to care? :mjlol:

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn man, you're not even close to having a leg to stand on.

When Tiger went through his "scandal" the tour was basically begging him to come back, but Tiger took a self-imposed exile for a few months to sort out his marriage, finances, and endorsements.

The PGA tour just suspended Johnson for half a year, basically taking millions away from him, and it's not the first time he's been suspended either!!

Tiger never gets punished by the PGA...ever. And I'm a Tiger fan. He turned in an inaccurate score card at last years Masters, and was allowed to keep playing. If that was Dustin Johnson, he would have been DQ'd from the event. The tour bends over backwards to accommodate any and everything Tiger needs, believe me. I've been to plenty of tour events and the man is treated as the golden ambassador of golf.

This story isn't blowing up because my mom, your mom, and your nextdoor neighbor don't know who "Dustin Johnson" is. Just because you know who he is doesn't matter. You post on a sports message board, you probably know more about sports than the average person. When Dustin has his own golf apparel line, video game series and Gatorade line available, maybe he'll get this level of scrutiny... but considering only a handful of athletes in the history of sports achieved the level of notoriety that tiger did/has, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please most sports fans know him. He hits it the farthest off the tee and always in the top 5 or 10

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

When Tiger went through his "scandal" the tour was basically begging him to come back, but Tiger took a self-imposed exile for a few months to sort out his marriage, finances, and endorsements.

The PGA tour just suspended Johnson for half a year, basically taking millions away from him, and it's not the first time he's been suspended either!!

Tiger never gets punished by the PGA...ever. And I'm a Tiger fan. He turned in an inaccurate score card at last years Masters, and was allowed to keep playing. If that was Dustin Johnson, he would have been DQ'd from the event. The tour bends over backwards to accommodate any and everything Tiger needs, believe me. I've been to plenty of tour events and the man is treated as the golden ambassador of golf.

This story isn't blowing up because my mom, your mom, and your nextdoor neighbor don't know who "Dustin Johnson" is. Just because you know who he is doesn't matter. You post on a sports message board, you probably know more about sports than the average person. When Dustin has his own golf apparel line, video game series and Gatorade line available, maybe he'll get this level of scrutiny... but considering only a handful of athletes in the history of sports achieved the level of notoriety that tiger did/has, I wouldn't hold your breath.
Tiger is mainstream Golf tho.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

"A leg to stand on"? Dude, i'm not trying to win an argument here.

I'm not talkin' about just the PGA Tour as an entity, either...i'm talkin' the golfers associated with it.
While Tiger took this exile, other golfers (and some of their wives) had all kinds of opinions about Tiger.
Now come to find out some of these same golfers knew their wives was gettin' bounced on by Dustin
and didn't have anything to say - and still don't? That sounds like a helluva story to me!

That's why I say it's irrelevant that the name "Dustin Johnson" doesn't ring as many bells as others.
If this story gets half the ink as...let's say "Josh Gordon" or "Ray Rice" have gotten recently, more people
are gonna know that name.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
That Gretzky chick is as wild and coked out as it gets...so if that wasn't enough to satisfy him...then damn