Golfer Dustin Johnson Tested positive for Cocaine and Banged Other Golfers' Wives

无名的

Superstar
Daps
It's easy to think someone is a good person when you see their pictures because pictures capture phony smiles that lead you to think, eh, they look harmless. It's when someone isn't posing that you can really read them.

dustin-mustache.jpg

Those are the eyes of a probable sociopath who blows down constantly and fukks your wife with no remorse.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
why does the media care who these athletes are fukkin? married or not it aint our damn business, and to shame them for it is stupid

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
btw he will come back with more fans

look at jon daly cacs love thes wild white golfers

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I've played golf with some cacs at work and these dudes treat the golf course and the hours around it like it prom night. I was like :wtf: watching one of my supervisors acting like a kid downing bottles and betting stacks on holes and inviting the side bytches to the clubhouse hotel, doing doughnuts in the parking lot. shyt is like a church for debauchery. The only rules were no wives, no cameras and no snitching.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't see anything wrong with what he did. if the women were willing to fukk, he did their husbands a favor by exposing the wives as promiscuous and not worthy of a permanent relationship. as for the cocaine, how is that performance enahncing?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i don't see anything wrong with what he did. if the women were willing to fukk, he did their husbands a favor by exposing the wives as promiscuous and not worthy of a permanent relationship. as for the cocaine, how is that performance enahncing?

U ever seen a nikka gone off that white? :wow:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Compare the most famous golfer and one of the most famous athletics in the world to a random golfer brehs...

i get your point...but its not a fair comparison....

ive never even heard of dustin johnson....every body knew tiger woods
maybe cuz this cac' aint one of the most popular athletes in the world? :dahell:

Nope, fucc this chit...because this nicca was doin' his dirt WHILE Tiger was gettin' raked over the coals.

And muffuccas on the PGA Tour (and some of their stankpuss wives) had plenty to say about Tiger,
wholetime they gettin' their sandtraps sliced by Dus Daddy gone off dat Floaty Boaty.

And I don't follow golf at all...but I do watch Sportcenter, so I know Dustin Johnson ain't no random dude,
he's been eatin' good.