Good Exercises for Dunking?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Yea it must be my form. I went to the courts yesterday and I can grab rim two hands off the vert

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Was watching clips of players my height who can dunk
I think I gotta pump the ball more on my gather

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
barbell glute thrusts
kettle bell swings
bulgarian split squats
hex bar jumps

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
That's what I'm thinking cause mfs always told me if you can grab the rim with two hands you can dunk. What can I do to improve my form?

just focus on getting the ball over the rim while its still in your hand..like dont let go until your coming down not when you think at highest peak becuase you try too early and miss or get hung...just hold it longer you get it....

i use to do box jumps with the medicine ball....I was athletic enough that Wall use to challenge me to dunk contest after pick up games....so yeah speaking from experience

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
just focus on getting the ball over the rim while its still in your hand..like dont let go until your coming down not when you think at highest peak becuase you try too early and miss or get hung...just hold it longer you get it....

i use to do box jumps with the medicine ball....I was athletic enough that Wall use to challenge me to dunk contest after pick up games....so yeah speaking from experience
Hol up breh, John Wall:wtf:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm 6'1 I can grab the rim with 2 hands easily. And I can grab it with one hand off the vert. Can't dunk at all tho. What are some good plyometric exercises for those last couple inches
Worry about your handle and mid range jumpshot. Dunking won't matter if you can't create space. How else you gonna get to the rack?