good job feminists, this is the bullshyt they encourage

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Friend, babylon shall be destroyed again!:blessed:
People want to get rid of conservative ideals on how boys or girls dress and what is appropriate and wonder why we are left with a real life Sodom & Gomorrah.
787407f986d61b71d1b5b4486edb96a3.png

The world is getting truly demonic, friends. :lupe:

Stay safe out there.

Word to @Mowgli

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:mjlol:The comnents:

"Where's hitler when you need him...."

"Wait what's wrong wit his legs bruh da fukk I've seen chopsticks longer smh"

"Menz got the child molesters shoes"

"So your a gay dwarf?? Tf nikka did your parents give you crack as an infant??"

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
YEOOOOW wtfffff breh has on thot outfit on.

see this is why bruce jenner is now wearing makeup, he wanna be a thot sooooo bad

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
On second thot (ha! get it?)
This is a cac community problem, I really shouldn't care.

Though That better be a little person and not a fukking kid either.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
the problem as I see it is that American culture stopped promoting the whole long term cause and effect philosophy

if you promote the very basic notion that A can cause B down the road, it gets shut down.

tell people that hypersexual superstars like beyonce, rihanna, and nicki are bad for our youth and you're an old prude, a hater and you need to live a little

then when something like this pops up those same people are : :ohhh:

but this can be applied to so much shyt out here though...all of this falls on our culture.

When thots got a hold of being the head of the household, is when shyt like this becomes commonplace.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Gender roles are not a function of "modern society". They've been pretty much fixed and have worked for millennia and across many cultures.

Feminism is the aberration here, not gender roles. Feminism, unlike traditional gender roles, is a recent phenomenon which grew out of a specific set of cultural, historical and social circumstances that are unique to the West. It is not universal.
They aren't fixed at all.
Gender Studies look into how different cultures impose different aspects of gender on people. It's not that difficult to understand.
Example, how in Greek culture homosexuality was widely accepted, but in modern American culture up until recently it was very taboo.

A man saying traditional gender roles are fixed and work across millennia is absurd. Look how women have been oppressed. They couldn't even vote and were treated as property. And then women are finally allowed into universities and say 'Y'know maybe we don't like being told to stay in the kitchen' and people on message boards act like they're some absurd aberration when really they're just asking to be treated as equals and not as sexual objects to be traded like pokemon cards.

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
:dwillhuh:

All those words and you said absolutely nothing. Do you even know what contrarian mean? You assume the majority have your views on gay rights? Wrong. Americans' Support for Gay Marriage Remains High, at 61%

"Canada already has a beastility Law in place"

Lies FALSE: Canada Legalizes Bestiality

Do you know what Feminism is? Of course you do, but because white America has shaped the black man in his image, we parrot whatever they forced-fed our ancestors from the good book of ancient Jewish fables.

First of I will admit that my wording of Canada in relation to bestiality was false. This in part to me depending on news media in 2017 as an information source. However, that said everything else in this post section was asinine. I will break it down:

1. Fukk those statistics on gay marriage and their support. Why? This isn't me being anti-homosexuality or pro-homosexuality. Rather as I at no point in my post shed any light, hinted or discussed anything pertaining to them. I fail to see what this has anything to with my post.

2. Contrarian means opposing an idea/viewpoint that is widely accepted as the norm. The existence of more than one gender, gender pay gap, rape statistics, patriarchy are some of the key elements in Feminism. All these elements in one shape or form once dissected from a feminist will differ from the norm or conventional accepted truth.

3. Feminist as a principle is the economic, political and social advocacy of women as a means of obtaining equal rights. However, the practice over the years has since devolved into a dogmatic practice in which women's issues are placed at the fore front regardless of the determent of others. Furthermore, it has consistently taken an anti-male stance. Its reputation is so bad that even among-st women its not perceived in a positive light. Cue the we live in an oppressive society & these women can't even see it. There have been 3 waves starting from the 50's. It is currently in a resurgence in its the third wave. Within it there are different types. However, the ones I am most familiar with are Sex Positive and Inter-sectional.

4. Your quote has yet to disprove my original comment. As it stands morden society is mainly liberal in nature. This provides a conducive environment to which Feminism can prosper. It is for this reason that their narratives are easily published/aired and more likely to become the norm.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Nobody's calling anybody homophobes. It's just if you try to link random points for your own agenda, your valid agenda is invalidated.

If u argue nonsense with nonsense U make urself look stupid.

Nah that shyt won't flush in this instance - what you have here is the sexualization of our youth being masked as LGBT rights

"Hotep" and "ashy" brothers have been arguing this agenda has been in place for decades, but everybody rolls their eyes at them.

Now look: anybody that says this boy is being too flamboyant and sexual is labeled a homophobe - tell me I'm wrong :sas2:

fdsfa

New Notification^
Daps
Now look: anybody that says this boy is being too flamboyant and sexual is labeled a homophobe - tell me I'm wrong :sas2:

yeah its not a homophobe thing, just a cause of concern , the way i see it, 1. for safety and 2. people that will copy

young gay kids been on the internet but this one is wearing populair body suits and is twerking in front of more than 100k people, let that sink in for a moment, young kids are not ment to even have big social audiences.

the damage gap is getting wider but the major question still is... if we should allow gay or the whole lgbtq clan to fully live out their lives the way they want it to be, does it go against the code of pro life or are they ment to be censored, this is the real conflict i see.