good job feminists, this is the bullshyt they encourage

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Those are the same people for the most part brehs. Liberalism is like a

Suck my dikk two times. Don't buy into feminist dogma and be a liberal pawn your whole life. You're really retarded if you need a scientific paper to believe something that visibly happens all the time.

Your reply says it all

"Suck my dikk two times."

That is the hallmark of a person who has no real argument to prove his bullshyt philosophy :russ: You're a parrot squawking another man's words your tiny brain can't hope to understand. You're in way over your head kid, you need guidance. You're clearly projecting your own insecurities into what i can only assume is pent up sexual tension after looking at "TimmyThick" and realizing that your whole life is a lie and jealousy sets in frustrated that a kid in one-piece bathing-suit has more balls to be himself than will ever be.

Come home brotha, and come out of that closet. :umad:

Last edited:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Intersectional Feminism aka the shyt from the Feminist a$$hole support this. It's all about identity politics and and categorising individuals into micro groups. Sex - Gender - Race are the key determinants. Feminism has polluted the well of Liberalism and ideas such as this have become the accepted narrative in mainstream culture.

We live in a society that is all about accepting and respceting others regardless of the ideas they represent. These mouth pieces not only advocate for contatrarian views but seek to impose them. Pedophilia and Beastiality are going to be next thing. Canada already has a beastility Law in place. Look to. Ore Feminist utopias to follow suit.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I'm not a conservative. I don't derive my sense of identity from cac ideologies :manny:

But at least Conservatives do not dress up little boys as mini sluts and have them pose in ways that are sexually suggestive:yeshrug:

So you don't follow in your words "cac ideologies" but respect the fact that they force their own to hide who they are because it makes them uncomfortable? Those same "cacs" use to own your ancestors, stripped them of their identities, forced feed them Jewish fairy-tales about burning bushes and yet here you are projecting their ideologies.

:russ: Brotha, you're lost.

All Star
Daps
Your reply says it all

"Suck my dikk two times."

That is the hallmark of a person who has no real argument to prove his bullshyt philosophy :russ: You're a parrot squawking another man's words your tiny brain can't hope to understand. You're in way over your head kid, you need guidance. You're clearly projecting your own insecurities into what i can only assume is pent up sexual tension after looking at "TimmyThick" and realizing that your whole life is a lie and jealousy sets in frustrated that a kid in one-piece bathing-suit has more balls to be himself they you can ever be.

Come home brotha, and come out of that closet. :umad:
If you're so ok with gays why are you saying I'm gay as an insult:jbhmm:. Go back to Tumblr or wherever you fukking weirdos congregate.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
She has been dodging this since the first page. Blaming feminism for this boy and the glorification of his actions is like blaming black folks for white kids overdosing.

And the fact that she is a white woman throwing feminism under the bus makes me suspicious.

I know new-wave feminists who would defend his behaviors, but I can't say that they are the cause of it. This goes way beyond feminism.

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE:
When has our society been pure, and without deviants who encourage the sexualization of children?
-Lewis Carroll, who wrote Alice in Wonderland, drew many photos of naked young girls in the 1800's
-The rape of native and African women persisted since 1490's

I just read The History of Sexuality by Foucault, and society artificially attached deviancy to all aspects of sex outside of procreation. Children play into this context, because as our society was being formed, children were (and still are) seen as property until they reach adulthood. So to defile that child is to defile another person's property, which demanded a response from the society's judicial branch.
Today, we still have punitive damages for the sexual exploitation of children, but yet, it is a ultimate spit in the face to know that our children do not get the same protection under the law. This country has always sexually exploited black children, sexualizing the boys (George Kinney, Emmet Till, the shyt during slavery, etc), and fetishizing the women, be it for skin color or body attributes.

This boy Timmy gets glorified for shyt that black children don't have a choice to avoid. Its the epitome of white privilege.

Its even more confounding when a white woman comes in here talking about this like it wasn't her society and people who created an environment that encourages this.
@biscuitsnbangers talking about feminism is cool, because you can disassociate yourself from that, but lets talk about how your white racial culture got to the point of producing stuff like this. Don't act like you are separate from that.
One of the best and most articulate posts I've ever read on thecoli :wow: dap/rep

Just when I had lost all hope :mjcry:

I think what happened is a lot of brehs on thecoli went and read a lot of books after Trump, to get a hold on reality. And by our abandonment it appeared thecoli really turned to shyt, but it appears there's a glimmer of hope yet :to:

I'm actually about to get some 25 page dissertation on Ezra Pound's influence on the rise of the alt-right published by some online magazine, hit me up if you wanna read it and I'll send you the link when they put it out.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
@GPBear negged this comment :russ:

Fakkit :pacspit:
Breh.

Feminists saw that modern culture was very sexualized, in the forms of how different cultures impose different gender roles.
And you then blame the feminists/liberals for the sexualization of culture itself when their entire existence is a reaction to what was already happening in the culture.

It's like if you said Galileo invented the moons of Jupiter because he saw them first. No, they existed and he was the first to see them/talk about it.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Intersectional Feminism aka the shyt from the Feminist a$$hole support this. It's all about identity politics and and categorising individuals into micro groups. Sex - Gender - Race are the key determinants. Feminism has polluted the well of Liberalism and ideas such as this have become the accepted narrative in mainstream culture.

We live in a society that is all about accepting and respceting others regardless of the ideas they represent. These mouth pieces not only advocate for contatrarian views but seek to impose them. Pedophilia and Beastiality are going to be next thing. Canada already has a beastility Law in place. Look to. Ore Feminist utopias to follow suit.

:dwillhuh:

All those words and you said absolutely nothing. Do you even know what contrarian mean? You assume the majority have your views on gay rights? Wrong. Americans' Support for Gay Marriage Remains High, at 61%

"Canada already has a beastility Law in place"

Lies FALSE: Canada Legalizes Bestiality

Do you know what Feminism is? Of course you do, but because white America has shaped the black man in his image, we parrot whatever they forced-fed our ancestors from the good book of ancient Jewish fables.