good job feminists, this is the bullshyt they encourage

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Or I can uphold the banner of Islam that existed in North America long before any non melanated enemy of planet earth white person got here. Muslims have always been here, your crakkka ass is the invader.

:patrice: :russ:

You sir are...How can I put....ignorance manifest. Their are so many things wrong with what you just said that I will not even bother countering. May your Islam (which is a derivative of Jewish Fables) keep you in your current psychosis forever. Enjoy your 30 goats and virgins.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: :russ:

You sir are...How can I put....Are ignorance manifest. Their are so many things wrong with what you just said that I will not even bother countering. May your Islam (which is a derivative of Jewish Fables) keep you in your current psychosis forever. Enjoy your 30 goats and virgins.

I encourage you to try. And how dare any white person accuse ANY RACE of bestiality. If there is anything white people excel at more than killing and stealing its fukking animals.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
:whoa:....you know what....nah:scust::gucci::dame::hubie:

It's a spectrum brehs...intersectionality of identity with trans-agism....with neo-thotism blaming....with gender fluidity brehs. I'm just a cis hetero normative breh trying to raise a daughter that loves herself and looks for a man as great as me brehs. This got me worried about the world she inherited brehs....:mjcry:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
How stupid are you some of you?
You can't be serious @biscuitsnbangers

One of the main goals of feminism is to end sexual objectification on any level.
What you're seeing is a result of commericals where people are whored out while eating cheeseburgers.
Feminist authors then critiqued the way we market commodities.
They even call it 'object fetishization'

You have to be an absolute fukkING moron to use feminism to critique a child selling themselves and fetishizing themselves as a commodity, and then blame feminism for it...

You used a feminist critique when you made the thread...This is exactly what's wrong with American ideology/culture.
She has been dodging this since the first page. Blaming feminism for this boy and the glorification of his actions is like blaming black folks for white kids overdosing.

And the fact that she is a white woman throwing feminism under the bus makes me suspicious.

I know new-wave feminists who would defend his behaviors, but I can't say that they are the cause of it. This goes way beyond feminism.

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE:
When has our society been pure, and without deviants who encourage the sexualization of children?
-Lewis Carroll, who wrote Alice in Wonderland, drew many photos of naked young girls in the 1800's
-The rape of native and African women persisted since 1490's

I just read The History of Sexuality by Foucault, and society artificially attached deviancy to all aspects of sex outside of procreation. Children play into this context, because as our society was being formed, children were (and still are) seen as property until they reach adulthood. So to defile that child is to defile another person's property, which demanded a response from the society's judicial branch.
Today, we still have punitive damages for the sexual exploitation of children, but yet, it is a ultimate spit in the face to know that our children do not get the same protection under the law. This country has always sexually exploited black children, sexualizing the boys (George Kinney, Emmet Till, the shyt during slavery, etc), and fetishizing the women, be it for skin color or body attributes.

This boy Timmy gets glorified for shyt that black children don't have a choice to avoid. Its the epitome of white privilege.

Its even more confounding when a white woman comes in here talking about this like it wasn't her society and people who created an environment that encourages this.
@biscuitsnbangers talking about feminism is cool, because you can disassociate yourself from that, but lets talk about how your white racial culture got to the point of producing stuff like this. Don't act like you are separate from that.

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
:whoa:....you know what....nah:scust::gucci::dame::hubie:

It's a spectrum brehs...intersectionality of identity with trans-agism....with neo-thotism blaming....with gender fluidity brehs. I'm just a cis hetero normative breh trying to raise a daughter that loves herself and looks for a man as great as me brehs. This got me worried about the world she inherited brehs....:mjcry:

What does some gay kid on social media have to do with your kids? Hate to break it to you, but if your kid is straight then no amount of "TimmyThicks" :russ: is going to change that. If the kid is gay well their gay not because they looked at some kid on social media and decided well I think I'm going to be gay today. It doesn't work that way and you know it.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
If you raising kids in this generation you better prepare yourself for a grocery list of Ls. This shyt braaaazy:gucci:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
She has been dodging this since the first page. Blaming feminism for this boy and the glorification of his actions is like blaming black folks for white kids overdosing.

And the fact that she is a white woman throwing feminism under the bus makes me suspicious.

I know new-wave feminists who would defend his behaviors, but I can't say that they are the cause of it. This goes way beyond feminism.

AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE:
When has our society been pure, and without deviants who encourage the sexualization of children?
-Lewis Carroll, who wrote Alice in Wonderland, drew many photos of naked young girls in the 1800's
-The rape of native and African women persisted since 1490's

I just read The History of Sexuality by Foucault, and society artificially attached deviancy to all aspects of sex outside of procreation. Children play into this context, because as our society was being formed, children were (and still are) seen as property until they reach adulthood. So to defile that child is to defile another person's property, which demanded a response from the society's judicial branch.
Today, we still have punitive damages for the sexual exploitation of children, but yet, it is a ultimate spit in the face to know that our children do not get the same protection under the law. This country has always sexually exploited black children, sexualizing the boys (George Kinney, Emmet Till, the shyt during slavery, etc), and fetishizing the women, be it for skin color or body attributes.

This boy Timmy gets glorified for shyt that black children don't have a choice to avoid. Its the epitome of white privilege.

Its even more confounding when a white woman comes in here talking about this like it wasn't her society and people who created an environment that encourages this.
@biscuitsnbangers talking about feminism is cool, because you can disassociate yourself from that, but lets talk about how your white racial culture got to the point of producing stuff like this. Don't act like you are separate from that.

These dudes on here live in the same fantasy world as Trump supporters who want to "Make America Great Again" aka when blacks were under their thumbs. Like there was a time when this stuff never existed. They talk like homosexuality is a new phenomenon. :snoop:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
These dudes on here live in the same fantasy world as Trump supporters who want to "Make America Great Again" aka when blacks were under their thumbs. Like there was a time when this stuff never existed. They talk like homosexuality is a new phenomenon. :snoop:
Oscar Wilde and Walt Whitman still enjoyed all the benefits of early American white privilege regardless of their sexuality.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Fixed

"Conservatives have this weird obsession with children and their sexuality." :russ:

I'm not a conservative. I don't derive my sense of identity from cac ideologies :manny:

But at least Conservatives do not dress up little boys as mini sluts and have them pose in ways that are sexually suggestive:yeshrug:

All Star
Daps
:hhh:You can't be this naive...So all the kids that get raped that aren't "TimmyThick" by these predators are who's fault? Priest, weird uncles, shyt even some parents have taken advantage of their own children within their "comfy bubble." What about them?

Continue to pushing that bullshyt narrative while your cousins or next door neighbor continue to molest these kids you will conveniently ignore because "FEMINISM!" "PC CULTURE" "SJW"
Suck my dikk two times. Don't buy into feminist dogma and be a liberal pawn your whole life. You're really retarded if you need a scientific paper to believe something that visibly happens all the time.

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I'd hope this would've been debunked and we'd find out this was an adult, but some of his social media is thankfully getting shut down so it appears he really is a child. I wouldn't know if feminism is to blame, but most of his fandom, the ones who're openly praising him are women who use their slang.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's a little bigger than that. Solving mass incarceration will not solve the problem of fatherlessness.

The courts are deliberately anti-male when it comes to custody, child support payments, divorce, alimony, etc... It's designed to either kick the man out of the house or suck him dry of all of his assets and give it to the woman. The ultimate goal is to get rid of male leadership in households. Female lead households means the government can socially engineer society with far less resistance.

This is why the white community is filled with fakkits like the one in the OP despite the fact that white men are not targeted for mass incarceration the way black men are.

They treat men like disposable items,and kiss women's asses. That's why it is important to spend time with kids when they are young, as fathers.