Google says iMessage & its blue message bubbles leads to peer pressure & bullying

adexkola

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You're speaking in absolutes. Like it's an everything or nothing situation.

Call it a generalization but I think it's one that'll serve me well as it's pretty accurate. It's ok to have a personal preference. If someone looks at me a different way because they have a iPhone and I don't, then that's someone I probably don't need to associate with on any serious level as their sphere of thinking is way more stunted and limited than mine :yeshrug:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Call it a generalization but I think it's one that'll serve me well as it's pretty accurate. It's ok to have a personal preference. If someone looks at me a different way because they have a iPhone and I don't, then that's someone I probably don't need to associate with on any serious level as their sphere of thinking is way more stunted and limited than mine :yeshrug:

It's a huge generalization and it's not accurate at all. Realistically speaking, if you have an Android phone people aren't going to avoid you as a person. You just get left out of the group chats because it uses MMS. I had an Android phone from 2009-2013 and I had no issues pulling bytches, making friends, or anything like that. I just got left out of group chats. It wasn't because I had an Android, it was because I didn't have a messaging platform that most people had.

Y'all talk about using WhatsApp, Signal, Facebook Messenger, and all that other shyt, but most people in the US want to use the default messaging platform. It just so happens that Apple was smart enough to turn their message app into one that does iMessage, SMS, and MMS.

Daps
this has absolutely nothing to do with phones and everything to do with the people you choose to surround yourself with:mjlol:
Idk about that but what I do know when that blue text randomly pops up it’s
1. Investments
2. Stocks
3. Money
4. Something fun

:wow:

that green texts just brings negative energy, idc if it’s a pastor texting from the android, it’s guarantee to be something bad :manny:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
green bubbles.
:beli:

G6A4yZ3.gif

March Madness

All Star
Daps
From my experience,

it is easier to transport D!ck Pics to a woman's phone if her Text Bubble is also Blue.

i am not able to send pictures to Green-Bubble Humans' without the use of WhatsApp.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Samsung joins Google in RCS shaming Apple​

/

In a new video, the world’s largest Android manufacturer asks ‘What did green ever do to them?’​

By Jon Porter, a reporter with five years of experience covering consumer tech releases, EU tech policy, online platforms, and mechanical keyboards.

Oct 10, 2023, 4:07 AM EDT|228 Comments / 228 New

Samsung has released a new video in support of Google’s #GetTheMessage campaign which calls for Apple to adopt RCS or “Rich Communication Services,” the cross-platform protocol pitched as a successor to SMS that adopts many of the features found in modern messaging apps... like Apple’s own iMessage.

The video, titled “Green bubbles and blue bubbles want to be together,” shows a Romeo and Juliet-style conversation between two users who want to be together, but who are kept apart by one of their “parents.”
“What did green ever do to them? We’re bubbles too,” one of them asks.

Related​

The “bubbles,” of course, are a reference to Apple’s iMessage interface which shows feature-rich blue bubbles for messages sent between Apple users, and discordant green SMS bubbles with reduced functionality when Android users participate in the chat. This two-class system is especially frustrating in countries like the US where about half the population is using an iPhone and the other half is running Android on a Samsung device.

Apple, of course, has every incentive keep the status quo as a form of ecosystem lock-in, but it might be forced to open up its messaging service as a result of the EU’s Digital Markets Act (DMA). Regulators are currently investigating whether iMessage meets the bar to be considered a “core platform service” under the rules, which would compel Apple to offer interoperability with other messaging services.