Gossip does not benefit black people. Cut it out your life

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Earlier I went over why it's pointless to worry about "mouthpiece" and focus on the real fundamental question of getting or not getting sex.

To go further, philosophically, we should consider gossip and it's effects on the black psyche and culture.

It encourages frivolous and pointless bickering. It typically reignites feuds between black men and women (low key that's what it boils down to if you think about it). It allows malicious individuals or agents to infiltrate and manipulate online communities easily. Then control the narrative with silliness.

It reinforces the vices of stupidity, pettiness, laziness, and foolishness.

In short, gossip is a major contributor and source of division and negativity in our community. It spreads lies and misinformation like a bad case of herpes.

Forgetting gossip leads to peace of mind, friendship, unity, and real progress. Cut it out your life and see the immediately positive effects.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
If people used the time they spend on frivolous things like gossip to grind and get money our collective situation would change with the quickness.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Are general discussions on a message board considered gossip?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight then. stop posting here breh because the majority of this site is based on chatty pattyism. i'll be sure to follow suit. :mjgrin:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All facts.

I've cut many people out of my life because whenever we would meet up it would just devolve into gossip shyt.

Its always a breath of fresh air when you talking to someone and everything they are talking about/doing is improvement.
Whether its discussing investment strategies, talking about new workouts you've discovered, talking about new art you've created or programs you've made.

Compare to "breh did you hear what this hoe did to X?"

:francis:

Tiffrock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D.C. ,living in ATL
This is for all races- my neighbor is a nosy ,gossipy white Jewish lady

I call her neighborhood watch- she used to be in a chatty patty group with another white German lady named Stephanie and a dude named Austin on some desperate housewives shyt .