• Ur fukked in the head mate

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
So the other night my roomies and I get faded like we usually do. It was pretty late and I was just in this weird excited, creative mood so I went to my room and got on the computer.

Idk what i was planning to get done but I ended up putting on this black bandana I had and my Retrosuperfuture shades and just snapped a picture of myself off my computer camera.

Then I took them off and got straight on Lightroom to fukk around with it, then I imported it to Photoshop and went to town on it. I always thought it would be a cool idea to paint my face over like a bathing ape background pattern. I attempted to create this image once a while back on acid but I started it, then the acid kicked in, and the whole project went left and I ended up just painting myself as a flowering plant with an exploding head in the ground cuz I forgot to mow my yard for a long time and the grass was up to my neck so I felt like a plant.

For the sake of this thread here's this failed painting attempt:
aWHV9Ne.jpg

But during this one faded night I finally produced the image i was going for with this camera>lightroom>photoshop combo and was happy with the results.

So my high ass takes the photo, get it printed on shatterproof glass. Next thing I know im pulling out my wallet and forking out $132 to have it made and shipped to me and come out with the most fire wall decoration I might ever have.
NLLXOaW.jpg

pC0Ce4C.jpg

The moral of the story: Roll one

Last edited:

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
What size is it? 24"X36" ? I'm making something to cover a whole wall. On canvas though. The only thing I haven't decided is if I'm going to make it one large piece or break it into 3 or 6 panels.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
What size is it? 24"X36" ? I'm making something to cover a whole wall. On canvas though. The only thing I haven't decided is if I'm going to make it one large piece or break it into 3 or 6 panels.
This print is 21.6" by 28.8"

Yeah that's hard. the 3 panel pieces are dope to me I would do one of those i might try that style next, just dont know what I would design on em. fukk it do one of each I wanna do more and just cover my walls with shyt i made