Daps

happy_smile_batman.gif

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
This has potential but ive been saying that there should be a show about Arkham Asylum with the plot centering around the inmates/doctors/staff of Arkham. Batman never has to show up, just talked about. Have the big villains drop in every once in a while until they escape. Hopefully Arkham gets some shine in "Gotham"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
nikka...u hate everything....watch something else then

hate on a show for showing the birth of gotham's infamous criminals and the hero that saved the city from them, brehs
I don't hate everything just dumb ideas like this. It'll be lucky if it last longer than Alcatraz which actually was a watchable show. The only reason you or anybody else cares about this show is the exact thing it's missing. Batman.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I don't hate everything just dumb ideas like this. It'll be lucky if it last longer than Alcatraz which actually was a watchable show. The only reason you or anybody else cares about this show is the exact thing it's missing. Batman.

nope...i'm here for the lore of Gotham and it's characters....batman doesn't make or break this series for me...