Daps
Reppin
NYC
nope...i'm here for the lore of Gotham and it's characters....batman doesn't make or break this series for me...

Come on bruh. We all love Batman here. But without him his universe becomes a lot less interesting. Especially if it's gonna be entire seasons worth of television.

Plus as a Batman fan the idea for the show just sounds ridiculous to me. The notion that all of these characters destinies were intertwined from the start long before the arrival of Batman just doesn't sound plausible to me and any attempt to make it work is gonna come off forced and contrived.

I always understood that it was BATMAN that brought these people together.

I'm sorry I hate to say it and I know it's cliche and I know you're not gonna wanna hear it but it really couldn't be any simpler. You don't make a Batman show without Batman.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
They cancelled Almost Human for a Batman show with NO fukkING BATMAN....fukk Fox. This right here is some bullshyt. lol

Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

wait they cancelled almost human? :dwillhuh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I hope they make it more crime drama than Smallville though.
And hopefully Fox won't air the episodes out of order then cancel it.

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
Off the trailer it looks more Agents of SHIELD than Arrow :patrice:

And would people stop acting like Almost Human was good :beli: Of all the stuff Fox has cancelled THIS is what has y'all up in arms:beli:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This looks fukking stupid. Whats the point of this show? Baby Bats chilling at home sulking while we see the origin stories of the villains? Wouldn't that make these people old as shyt by the time he turns to Bats? Whats the over under that this wont make it to the end of the first season?

Make a show called Gotham with no Batman brehs