Grammys crisis over seating plan as stars refuse to sit near Sean Diddy Combs after sex claims

King Poetic

Most Hated
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lakes
Typical phony people shyt

Everything is cool being at puffy house parties, sniffing coke, running train on bytches or nikkas:dame: , letting this nikka make u money and sending your kids off to college off the millions he sold and doing other demonic shyt..

Oh now since he been outted it’s “ oh I can’t be next to him “

People are fake as fukk

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Typical phony people shyt

Everything is cool being at puffy house parties, sniffing coke, running train on bytches or nikkas:dame: , letting this nikka make u money and sending your kids off to college off the millions he sold and doing other demonic shyt..

Oh now since he been outted it’s “ oh I can’t be next to him “

People are fake as fukk

Well, yeah but self preservation is just human nature.

Lets say you're a pedo and nobody knows about it. Then out the blue one of your boys gets outed as a pedo his damn self. Now he's a registered sex offender.

You tryna tell me you're still gonna hang with that nikka because you a pedo yourself? :jbhmm:

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
I can't stand this fake ass grandstanding posturing shyt. It's so fvcking fake! They don't care that much! If the Grammy's blew up nothing would be lost but a bunch of narcissist.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why tf some people judging this on moral grounds? It has nothing to do with that it's just optics. Some people that weren't aware of his transgressions prolly just don't want to be near him and others just don't want to be SEEN near him. It's business and has nothing to do with his guilt or innocence either.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
pdiddy-nelly.jpg

:takedat: