Grammys crisis over seating plan as stars refuse to sit near Sean Diddy Combs after sex claims

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 2023 I can't blame them because optics are more important than ever.
yeah, the wrong picture of them smiling with diddy goes viral, and :mjlol: there's no way its worth the headache

i still feel like no one would give a shyt about this by this time next year if he goes away for a while. nothing was proven, no one really remembers the details

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Puff is hot right now so a lot of these don't wanna be on that Summer Jam screen...

Most of them cats are just as dirty as him.

Anyways, the Grammies been garbage for years now. Fucc em.

He aint missing nothing.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
quantum-leap-mirror.gif

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know that shyt hurting him inside, Puff has never been persona non grata in his life in the industry

He knew this was coming though. Peep his interview with Jimmy Kimmel before the paperwork went public. People had already started distancing themselves from him.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
I went from not liking Diddy in 1994, to respecting him around 2010 for his longevity to not liking him for dating his son's ex girlfriend to liking him for making that film he was in to now thinking he was on some Eyes Wide Shut - hey girl suck my dikk for a deal - illuminati - but with proven facts out there to prove it - shyt the whole time.

Shout out to the hip hop artists who work full time jobs and rhyme their truth.

All this fukkery, these parties, this pleasure - chaotic situations like that is part of the reason why someone as gifted as Biggie is no longer here.

Shout out to AZ, Nas, Krs One, and Busta Rhymes - leaders of hip hop.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why tf some people judging this on moral grounds? It has nothing to do with that it's just optics. Some people that weren't aware of his transgressions prolly just don't want to be near him and others just don't want to be SEEN near him. It's business and has nothing to do with his guilt or innocence either.

That doesn't fly. The network and the Grammys are in this business as well. If they are afraid he's going to taint their brand, then move to ban him from the event altogether. Same optics.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man the Grammy’s aren’t even all that anymore. All these award shows suck these days, disinvite him and that’ll be that.