Grammys crisis over seating plan as stars refuse to sit near Sean Diddy Combs after sex claims

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
pdiddy-nelly.jpg

:takedat:

gI4i3fB.png

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Typical phony people shyt

Everything is cool being at puffy house parties, sniffing coke, running train on bytches or nikkas:dame: , letting this nikka make u money and sending your kids off to college off the millions he sold and doing other demonic shyt..

Oh now since he been outted it’s “ oh I can’t be next to him “

People are fake as fukk
I’m more disappointed in you being an adult male and being outraged or saddened that human beings care about themselves more than you lmfao

I don’t know about buddy’s pedo scenerio but there’s a lot of dudes that got homeboys that cheat on their wives & girls every chance they get.

And then that homeboy gets publicly caught and outed in the group for doing some nasty trifling shyt your wife/girl is angered by.

And you probably did the same shyt with some chicks but you ain’t get caught.

Your dumbass still gonna tell your girl that you gonna hang with ole boy Friday night out late like their ain’t no problem? Or you gonna wait till the heat go down lol

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Yeah leave it for a few months then reappear most people would have moved on to the next outrage.

majority of people have short memories and or stop giving a fukk after a few weeks.