Grime unappreciation thread

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

These mates really sat in their flats and copied the bruvs from Chicago’s whole wave and somehow made it worse:dahell:

The only good thing to come from it is mans not hot

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Odd you picked this as an example of copying Chicago when theres literally a whole offshoot genre of copying Drill, infact the original instrumental of Mans not hot is from a UK Drill track. :manny:

Hardly surprising you dont like it because it isnt for you. Grime and Rap are pretty different, in grime its ok to have trash albums and you are encouraged to repeat lyrics.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Wrong SubGenre.
Grime is still a hip hop/rap offshoot no matter how many times the UK brehs want to say it came from Dubstep/Garage/Etc...it's still brehs rapping over beats...and you can find brehs fast rapping over weird electronic beats in early 90s underground cali, midwest, and even some east coast hip hop from the late 80s...
Going back further, UK electronic music was birthed by black homos in Chicago/Detroit...so he's kinda right in a way.
Just like reggae is remixed soul/rock/jazz with a slight mento underbeat....you can't avoid our influence.
There is a separate UK hip hop scene, though...I remember Karl Hinds...

This is grime:
<<<< THESE nikkaS IS CRIPS.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Wrong SubGenre.
Grime is still a hip hop/rap offshoot no matter how many times the UK brehs want to say it came from Dubstep/Garage/Etc...it's still brehs rapping over beats...and you can find brehs fast rapping over weird electronic beats in early 90s underground cali, midwest, and even some east coast hip hop from the late 80s...
Going back further, UK electronic music was birthed by black homos in Chicago/Detroit...so he's kinda right in a way.
Just like reggae is remixed soul/rock/jazz with a slight mento underbeat....you can't avoid our influence.
There is a separate UK hip hop scene, though...I remember Karl Hinds...

This is grime:
<<<< THESE nikkaS IS CRIPS.

Wait hol up. I’m confused. So there’s an UK drill and then there’s grime. This is uk drill correct

and what I posted above is grime?

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
These mates really sat in their flats and copied the bruvs from Chicago’s whole wave and somehow made it worse:dahell:

The only good thing to come from it is mans not hot

:dahell:

GRIMES BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN CHICAGO BEEN A CITY. FUCC U TALMBOUT?