GSW - OKC Game 6. Everybody brings up Klay's 3s or Steph's 4th qtr...

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Klay has the most beautiful jump shot in the history of the game :whew:
Mike Redd was more beautiful
full

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
imo kd can't be defended. when he has a bad game it's because his shot was off or he emotionally checked out. he's at his best when he finds other ways to contribute when he's having an off night. getting to the stripe, setting up teammates, etc.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KD intentionally lost that game. I never seen him play like that EVER. quick rushed shots, bad shots everything just seemed off. Then 3 weeks later the plan was completed.

I have never seen a player of that caliber skate like that before. People straight moved right past the choke job to "ok where's he going". Then he doubles down by going to the team he choked against and while he caught backlash, he still had his fair share of "hey it's his life/Bron and Bosh joined a 45 win team that had to be gutted in order to get them...this is the same thing" plea cops. Any other player of his caliber gets the "double agent/threw the series" shyt after that. Instead I don't recall (doesn't mean it didn't happen, just I didn't see it) anyone ever connecting these dots in the last 4 years.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
KD intentionally lost that game. I never seen him play like that EVER. quick rushed shots, bad shots everything just seemed off. Then 3 weeks later the plan was completed.
Suggesting that KD threw that game means he made his decision to purposely lose and leave at the point in the series where his team held a 3-2 lead and was thoroughly dominating a 73 win team.

That's one of the worst takes I've ever seen.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
What's the difference between how KD played in this game and LeBron in Game 7 of the Finals that same year?

Bron shot poorly (9/24), was outplayed by Kyrie and Draymond, but still came out victorious because Klay and Steph only combined for 31 points and his running mate hit what is arguably the biggest shot in Finals history.

Besides, he and Westbrook had to get lucky three times (67-win Spurs, 73-win Warriors and then the Cavs), whilst Bron only had to have the dice roll in his favor just once which was the Finals.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
What's the difference between how KD played in this game and LeBron in Game 7 of the Finals that same year?

Bron shot poorly (9/24), was outplayed by Kyrie and Draymond, but still came out victorious because Klay and Steph only combined for 31 points and his running mate hit what is arguably the biggest shot in Finals history.

Besides, he and Westbrook had to get lucky three times (67-win Spurs, 73-win Warriors and then the Cavs), whilst Bron only had to have the dice roll in his favor just once which was the Finals.

:mjtf:

act like bron didnt had one of the biggest defensive plays in finals history brehs.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
KD wins that series and he beats:

a 67-15 Spurs team
a 73-9 Warriors team

and has one more crack at prime Lebron with literally everything on the table...

...best player, GOAT playoff run, immortalized for winning your small market team a 'ship and doing it before Lebron...

EVERYTHING was right there for him...

Everything!:damn:

That was a crossroads for the public’s view of him all-time :wow: luckily you get multiple forks when you’re a certain level of great. Like Bron did the same yr

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
[QUOTE="DillaTUDE, post: 37826492, member: 20549"]What's the difference between how KD played in this game and LeBron in Game 7 of the Finals that same year?

Besides, he and Westbrook had to get lucky three times (67-win Spurs, 73-win Warriors and then the Cavs), whilst Bron only had to have the dice roll in his favor just once which was the Finals.[/QUOTE] This a serious question?

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
:mjtf:

act like bron didnt had one of the biggest defensive plays in finals history brehs.

He had one highlight the entire game. Had Klay or Steph showed up that 9/24 performance would've been viewed just as badly as KD's Game 6.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never seen a player of that caliber skate like that before. People straight moved right past the choke job to "ok where's he going". Then he doubles down by going to the team he choked against and while he caught backlash, he still had his fair share of "hey it's his life/Bron and Bosh joined a 45 win team that had to be gutted in order to get them...this is the same thing" plea cops. Any other player of his caliber gets the "double agent/threw the series" shyt after that. Instead I don't recall (doesn't mean it didn't happen, just I didn't see it) anyone ever connecting these dots in the last 4 years.
KD shot poorly that entire playoff run. The defense and rebounding the thunder had was what got them that far that year.

and this take was going around as soon as he went to the warriors. What happened was the Warriors had an even bigger choke just a couple weeks later, then he went there so the Thunder losing was never really put in the proper context