Gucci Mane almost gets into Fist Fight at Lenox Mall

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
That bytch was Corny AF tho
I'm sayin though, she's following him around a mall all day puttin pics up yet all her captions was tryna shyt on him. she took the one down where she took a picture of him at the ATM machine and her caption was somethin like "this nikka Gucci at the ATM machine, he must be broke lol!"

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
wLxNTnd.gif

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm sayin though, she's following him around a mall all day puttin pics up yet all her captions was tryna shyt on him. she took the one down where she took a picture of him at the ATM machine and her caption was somethin like "this nikka Gucci at the ATM machine, he must be broke lol!"
That doesn't even make sense. If he's at the ATM he's not broke.
As much as she tryna shyt on him That was the highlight of her next 2 years. She gon be living at home with her mom talkin bout "remember when I seen Gucci at the mall?"

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

Yeah I saw that shyt.. everybody was shyttin on Her that probably why she deleted it