Gucci Mane & Young Thug - Young Thugga Mane La Flare

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Why'd Thug have to drop Ew the same day? :snoop: That one track made me forget about this tape. Thug was spitting on this but Ew is the kinda shyt I wanna hear from him :ohlawd:

Daps
Is Young Thug basically like a ratchetier, gayer, less lyrical version of Danny Brown?

Im listening with an open mind.....and I'd much rather hear Gooch alone :ld:

i'm listening to the first track right now like :mindblown: :wtf: this is what passes for rap these days? straight garbage... i was excited as hell after all this talk of unlocking flows, thought i was gonna be :cook:, hopefully it gets MUCH better and FAST

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
Just because the flows are unlockable doesn't mean they are good or even tolerable brehs :lol12:
i'm listening to the first track right now like :mindblown: :wtf: this is what passes for rap these days? straight garbage... i was excited as hell after all this talk of unlocking flows, thought i was gonna be :cook:, hopefully it gets MUCH better and FAST

Im crying :laff:

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The breh @Wenzel speaking truth too. U nikkas jus let this Trollin/forum/internet character shyt get outta hand.

nikkas is never too good for a laugh or too but corny is the perfect word to describe some of y'all antics mane.
Y'all nikkas digging too deep with all this internet etiquette shyt lol
It's a fukkin rap forum , we talkin abt a rapper named Young Thug .. It ain't that deep breh.