Gun owner shoots and kills car thief, family of theif believe its a wrongful death

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That kid's life is irreplaceable. A car is replaceable. The lack of empathy you have for other human beings is disturbing. Your actions have the ability to impact more than just you and the people you interact with. The fact that your 22 year old car to you has more value than human life is troubling.

What kid? Dude had a half century on this planet to find a better plan...

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If he got shot right where that picture was, the shooter is screwed in some way. If the guy drove from another area and died there, might be okay.
Crazy on a black site other supposed black men cheer on another black killed over an insured asset :mjlol:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude atole a Honda for crying out loud. An insured car and homie might get manslaughter over a 04 accord
I'm going to bet that the car owner isn't anywhere near rich. When you don't have much in the first place, it makes you fight even harder to keep what you have. You don't want to just let it go. You have these criminals violating other black people, who are not that much better off than they are. They're struggling too. So I can't blame this man for trying to prevent his car from being stolen.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm going to bet that the car owner isn't anywhere near rich. When you don't have much in the first place, it makes you fight even harder to keep what you have. You don't want to just let it go. You have these criminals violating other black people, who are not that much better off than they are. They're struggling too. So I can't blame this man for trying to prevent his car from being stolen.
Never he was rich just my opinion. If you not pulling up on me while I'm I'm the car the risk to yourself and others isn't worth an 04 honda. Dude might wind up in jail for shooting them too.

winb83

I Stan For Kei
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok I had to do some seraching because the instagram page doesn't link to the story.
Police: Southwest Philly homeowner fatally shot a man trying to steal his car or parts from it

Yeah the guy wasn't a kid he was 51 and it also sounds like the car owner shot them fleeing the scene in a car and caused them to crash into a school bus. Also sounds like the group was stealing parts off cars. Either way the family sounds right to me here. You don't need to shoot someone running away. Should be charged to me. They weren't a threat.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Crazy on a black site other supposed black men cheer on another black killed over an insured asset :mjlol:
Remember, one of our own site members almost got killed over a car.....including myself. I may have a bias. Either way I don't agree with shooting a gun at people in traffic if that was the case.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Remember, one of our own site members almost got killed over a car.....including myself
Yeah I know but from the caption it looks like they tried to steal the car without dude in it. That's my only thing now if they stuck dude up in his car then its fair game.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't feel sympathy but the shooter was on some vigilante BS. He put a lot more lives in danger.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Legally, he may have gone too far and may suffer manslaughter charges.

Personally? I honestly not going to pretend to care he shot the dude and even further, not going to lie that I don't derive a small bit of satisfaction from people who go around victimizing others facing consequences for their actions. You're 54 years old and stealing shyt. I mean, you can't even blame immaturity and young people's impulsivity on that. He was probably a lifelong scumbag and the world didn't become a worse place without him in it. Not going to pretend to care where folks who don't want to provide for themselves or take responsibility for their life and instead want to harm and victimize others and take their shyt or do harm to them. There are 6 billion people on this planet, not going to waste energy bleeding my heart over some dude who wasn't doing what he wasn't supposed to do, like taking care of his kids and family without resorting to crime, and end up fukking with the wrong one. These are the possible consequences. Teach your kids that this is the shyt that happens when you do shyt like this and maybe we can finally start dealing with fewer shytheads like this as a whole.

You dudes out here want to do crime and live the street life shyt but then want to cry and people to feel sorry when you meet street life consequences. fukk em. :yeshrug: At least he lived a long life relative to the average life span of people who chose this life style.