Gym brehs is 8 eggs a day too much ?

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
That's why I said "might". Daily 8 eggs isn't a "most of the times" case though :huhldup:
True, everything should be done in moderation, however if those eggs are his only meal or the rest are lower in fat/cholesterol like turkey, fish, chicken whatever he’s probably good. Honestly without seeing the rest of his diet this is almost impossible to answer.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Good quality fish oil and so much good cholesterol from things like eggs your body essentially pac mans the bad cholesterol. Scrap the Walmart/Cvs fish oil and pay for good quality fish oil. Pays off you’ll see the results on your vitals your next doctor physical

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
True, everything should be done in moderation, however if those eggs are his only meal or the rest are lower in fat/cholesterol like turkey, fish, chicken whatever he’s probably good. Honestly without seeing the rest of his diet this is almost impossible to answer.
I don't eat dairy (milk or cheese), bread or anything containing wheat (no flour or flour products) . I also recently cut oats out as well cause I think they were giving me skin issues. I eat mostly brown rice, fruits and veg and meat/fish (either baked or grilled). I hover around 160lbs and I'm roughly 5'8. I document everything I eat in a food log