Had two racist incidents involving Arabs and Indians in 2 weeks

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A cowardly fat hindi subway operation laughed and mockingly yelled, " You guys are always late!", as a subway train scuttled away after my friend and I missed it.

A cowardly old Paki taxi driver drove off and said, "That's why we don't stop for you guys", after we complained about him running the charge meter after the taxi had already stopped.

I have never heard of a taxi driver charging customers are their ride is over and we still paid. Nevertheless this Arab Paki went out of his way to be derogatory. Meanwhile the Hindi waited until his train was running just to poke his head out and laugh at two young nikka's expense. And yall wonder why I hate :yeshrug:

Last edited:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
BzuvX.gif

I hate dotheads to breh

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's two dudes from the indian sub-cont. Where is the arab racist?
Typical dumb ass fatherless bytch.

I call the Paki dude "Paki" for brevity. I think he was actually Arab, possibly Afghan, since another taxi drive that night told me he was Afghan (he wasn't racist, at least observably so, but then other taxi drivers have seemed such and turned out racist still). Afghanistan and countries are not so far from Pakistan, so we're talking about similar people regardless, and usually Arabs.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I call the Paki dude "Paki" for brevity. I think he was actually Arab, possibly Afghan, since another taxi drive that night told me he was Afghan (he wasn't racist, at least observably so, but then other taxi drivers have seemed such and turned out racist still). Afghanistan and countries are not so far from Pakistan, so we're talking about similar people regardless, and usually Arabs.
So Indian folks are like arabs too?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pakistanis are Asians, I grew up fatherless. But stop blaming it on being fatherless, most black people are just ignorant. Look at people on this forum for example, it has a direct correlation with reality.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Indian folks are like arabs too?

India is not as close to Afghanistan as Pakistan is to Afghanistan, but the three countries bear similarities. Afghanistan borders Pakistan, which in turn borders India. But putting India aside and talking of Pakistan and Afghanistan, the difference between them is like the difference between Serbia and Russia.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
India is not as close to Afghanistan as Pakistan is to Afghanistan, but the three countries bear similarities. Afghanistan borders Pakistan, which in turn borders India. But putting India aside and talking of Pakistan and Afghanistan, the difference between them is like the difference between Serbia and Russia.
India and pakistan was one nation as you are aware, so obviously they share and have much in common, which is why i asked are Indian's middle eastern?
I totally get why you put one label on so many of these folks as they share the same religon and also have some cultural practises etc..where does the "Middle East" label start and end? The west came up with these geopolitical terms to fit their agenda.