Had two racist incidents involving Arabs and Indians in 2 weeks

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Your mother got raped by her uncles in some dirty filthy immigration office..
and then got passed around to the Immigration staff..nasty pig.
btw i am not or anywhere near India or arabia etc..
you are now faggit the way u defend these fukking rat eaters.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I call the Paki dude "Paki" for brevity. I think he was actually Arab, possibly Afghan, since another taxi drive that night told me he was Afghan (he wasn't racist, at least observably so, but then other taxi drivers have seemed such and turned out racist still). Afghanistan and countries are not so far from Pakistan, so we're talking about similar people regardless, and usually Arabs.
A lot of afghans don't look like your stereotypical "Arab" they look different from say someone from Yemen.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
A cowardly fat hindi subway operation laughed and mockingly yelled, " You guys are always late!", as a subway train scuttled away after my friend and I missed it.

A cowardly old Paki taxi driver drove off and said, "That's why we don't stop for you guys", after we complained about him running the charge meter after the taxi had already stopped.

I have never heard of a taxi driver charging customers are their ride is over and we still paid. Nevertheless this Arab Paki went out of his way to be derogatory. Meanwhile the Hindi waited until his train was running just to poke his head out and laugh at two young nikka's expense. And yall wonder why I hate :yeshrug:
Complain about Hindus saying you guys are always late

While being late :russ:like seriously did you think this out before you posted it?

some of you Negroes man

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
A cowardly fat hindi subway operation laughed and mockingly yelled, " You guys are always late!", as a subway train scuttled away after my friend and I missed it.

A cowardly old Paki taxi driver drove off and said, "That's why we don't stop for you guys", after we complained about him running the charge meter after the taxi had already stopped.

I have never heard of a taxi driver charging customers are their ride is over and we still paid. Nevertheless this Arab Paki went out of his way to be derogatory. Meanwhile the Hindi waited until his train was running just to poke his head out and laugh at two young nikka's expense. And yall wonder why I hate :yeshrug:

Sorry they were rude to you. Were they like fresh off the boat or Americanized?

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i am not defending them puto, i am slapping some sense with the OP and his silly talk but he cleared himself, simple. Plenty of your people look and can pass for these arabs, you once a child molested fukkface.
it must gross your dot head mother out that her faggit son has to shyt out cum every morning

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
honestly i got great respect for them indian nikkas

american negroes can learn a thing or 2 from them

they beat the white man at their own game and now have a firm foothold in america this in only like a 20 year span:yeshrug:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
it must gross your dot head mother out that her faggit son has to shyt out cum every morning
maxresdefault.jpg

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
honestly i got great respect for them indian nikkas

american negroes can learn a thing or 2 from them

they beat the white man at their own game and now have a firm foothold in america this in only like a 20 year span:yeshrug:
and them lazy ass spics too like @fleas dirty disgusting parents. Should have drowned when they swam here..