Had two racist incidents involving Arabs and Indians in 2 weeks

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
GTFOOH! White people aren't immune to being late a$$hole. :mjlol:
saying black folks aint always late is like saying nba nikkas cant jump high wtf is wrong wit you

the OP proved it in his post u FOH

(american blacks let me clarify)

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
saying black folks aint always late is like saying nba nikkas cant jump high wtf is wrong wit you

the OP proved it in his post u FOH

(american blacks let me clarify)

I grew up in a community surrounded by American Blacks and Blacks from the diaspora . Just because you experienced a few slow ass black people now ever black person is late. Step your Black experience game up Playboy :birdman:.

Last edited:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I grew up in a community surrounded by American Blacks and Blacks from the diaspora . Just because you experienced a few slow ass black people now ever black person is late. Step you're Black experience game Playboy :birdman:.
nikka been black my whole life.....

and nikkas is late as shyt.....:francis:

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I grew up in a community surrounded by American Blacks and Blacks from the diaspora . Just because you experienced a few slow ass black people now ever black person is late. Step your Black experience game Playboy :birdman:.

like no shyt dikhead....

like where did the term

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colored_People's_Time

The phrase or acronymn has been referenced numerous times in various types of media, including the films Bamboozled, Undercover Brother, Let's Do It Again, House Party and several television series: The Mindy ProjectPrison Break, The Boondocks, The Wire, Weeds, Where My Dogs At?, Reno 911, 30 Rock, Everybody Hates Chris, The PJs, Bridezillas, Mad TV and Cedric the Entertainer Presents and reality series The Real Housewives of Atlanta. In the Black Jeopardy sketch aired during the March 29, 2014 episode of Saturday Night Live, host Darnell Hayes (Kenan Thompson) says upon the sound of the final bell, "As usual, we started late."

There was also a 1960s public interest program produced by Detroit Public Television with the name Colored People's Time, as well as a 1980s play written by Leslie Lee which consisted of 13 vignettes of African American history from the Civil War through the Montgomery bus riots. (ISBN 0-573-61894-1). In The Wire S03E08 Moral Midgetry, when a girl asked Marlo Stanfield when he wants to meet, Marlo responded, "Five. And five mean five. I don't truck CP time. Five and change; I'm gone." The mention of "CPT" in the television series "Prison Break" was by the character Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell.

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
tbh it probably started from slavery....like who would rush to go pick cotton?:ohhh:

the house nikkas were probably ontime i guess:francis:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
like no shyt dikhead....

like where did the term

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colored_People's_Time

The phrase or acronymn has been referenced numerous times in various types of media, including the films Bamboozled, Undercover Brother, Let's Do It Again, House Party and several television series: The Mindy ProjectPrison Break, The Boondocks, The Wire, Weeds, Where My Dogs At?, Reno 911, 30 Rock, Everybody Hates Chris, The PJs, Bridezillas, Mad TV and Cedric the Entertainer Presents and reality series The Real Housewives of Atlanta. In the Black Jeopardy sketch aired during the March 29, 2014 episode of Saturday Night Live, host Darnell Hayes (Kenan Thompson) says upon the sound of the final bell, "As usual, we started late."

There was also a 1960s public interest program produced by Detroit Public Television with the name Colored People's Time, as well as a 1980s play written by Leslie Lee which consisted of 13 vignettes of African American history from the Civil War through the Montgomery bus riots. (ISBN 0-573-61894-1). In The Wire S03E08 Moral Midgetry, when a girl asked Marlo Stanfield when he wants to meet, Marlo responded, "Five. And five mean five. I don't truck CP time. Five and change; I'm gone." The mention of "CPT" in the television series "Prison Break" was by the character Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell.

It came from c00ns,cacs, and misguided black people. Don't get mad at me because I recognize the good in my race.

Daps
Damn everyone's hating on everyone here. Arabs, South Asians, Hispanics.

I don't approve but it's better than just smashing on one group :ehh:

Except cacs, but I'm sure they can live with it :lolbron:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
tbh it probably started from slavery....like who would rush to go pick cotton?:ohhh:

the house nikkas were probably ontime i guess:francis:
No it didn't

Your need to watch this documentary and then get back to me.

The countries perception of black changed right around reconstruction when Blacks were competing for resources with white people in the south

During slavery = loyal, hard working, Strong brute
After slavery = lazy and shiftless

Digga38

Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
It came from c00ns,cacs, and misguided black people. Don't get mad at me because I recognize the good in my race.
Well then isn't it safe to say some of that propaganda worked on our people?