Haïti been in a crisis but Israel Palestine conflict is the trendy thing to care about

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You must not know who you're talking to. I have receipts for every one of those

My claim on what you said:

Your words:

Your words:

Your words:

Your words:

Everyone's learning who you are now. :ufdup:
You're a loser its Friday nìght at you dug up all that to prove what? bytch nikka I stand by everything I type on here what were you trying to prove. Once again its 9pm Eastern time on a Friday and your posting receipts on thecoli. Colossal loser type shyt :skip:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Your post is collapsing time regarding Haiti’s historical economic importance and when it defeated cac armies.

Haiti is poor today but it was one of the richest colonies in the Americas prior to the 1791 slave uprising (the Pearl of the Antilles). That’s partly a few European powers sent armies to reconquer Haiti and re-enslave its population.

So, when Haitians were defeating white armies, it was known to generate immense wealth.

I was just speaking to what is relative to OPs thread :manny:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

We got people doing protests doing camping on campuses for cacs in the middle east, but nothing for Haiti.
US and other countries actively involved in how the country had turned today. Yet there’s no mobilization like the ones happening for palestine cacs. They ain’t black like Haitians so I guess its just fukk em. I mean its cooler to do all that malarkey yall doing for non black people right? I mean no thread stickied here about what the fukk is all going on but there’s one for that bullshyt ass conflict? fukk both Israel and palestine they can blow each other up for all I care motherfukkers not black.
Bande saloprie bouzin sale :unimpressed:
Haïti will have his day I hope and I hope we get it with fukking vengeance:pacspit:

No duh breh, this country is run by European descendent people, you know there’s no way they would give a damn about Haiti

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in Florida. All these Haitians waving their flag all the time could band together and do something for their homeland but they ain't so why should anyone else?
This lmaooooooo.
Them dudes be proud as hell to flex that flag. Tell them to link up and do something themselves instead of terrorizing South Florida.:childplease:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Between both these threads, thread starter has one post total.
Ohh I got one post total I really don’t care about Haïti or do nothing cuz I have one post total :beli:
You got me
/s
Ffs what the fukk is wrong with yall?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You don't care about Haiti either nikka you're just weaponizing it against Palestine :dahell:
Now its I don’t care about the country where my parents is from :dead:
fukk Palestine fukk Israel yall just wanna wild out for non blacks because they skin white
Habibi ass cac lovers

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
First it was one way:

Your a volume shooter liar. Don't have the energy to even respond to all that shyt you just wrote :skip:

Then I pulled your receipts:

You must not know who you're talking to. I have receipts for every one of those

Now it's some other way.

You're a loser its Friday nìght at you dug up all that to prove what? bytch nikka I stand by everything I type on here

So what if I'm married and my wife already went to bed, at least I'm not posting white supremacist talking points like you do. :mjlol:

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
First it was one way:

Then I pulled your receipts:

Now it's some other way.

So what if I'm married and my wife already went to bed, at least I'm not posting white supremacist talking points like you do. :mjlol:
Boring. Fyi I think Ukrainian men who fled during the intial stage of Russia's invasion are cowards and shouldn't be let into America while we're giving them money. Guess thats a white supremacy talking point too :troll:

At the end of the day HYON :manny:

Last edited:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Ain't it Flag Day coming up? Ask your cousins proud of Haiti all of a sudden to start a lobby and convince people to give a shyt :manny:

I don't care about non-Blacks as a whole but there's a genocide being perpetrated by jews over there in real time

Haiti, like a lot of the global south, is suffering from poor, corrupt, self-serving leadership

One issue is clearly worse