Haiti: Nearly a Million People Took to the Streets.They Want the Western-imposed government out of

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Diasporan Royalty check out the report up top

Yea I already seen it. Been discussing it with Haitians on twitter. Crazy shyt. That fakkit bolded headed effeminate looking president really wanted to STEAL the money given to Haiti by Venezuelan to develop the country. :snoop:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yea I already seen it. Been discussing it with Haitians on twitter. Crazy shyt. That fakkit bolded headed effeminate looking president really wanted to STEAL the money given to Haiti by Venezuelan to develop the country. :snoop:
Who was it about? Martelly or Jovenel?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
'They were here to attack government!': What was the mission of US mercenaries in Haiti?

A bombshell report alleges that a group of American mercenaries illegally traveled to Haiti to help the Caribbean country's President consolidate power and move 80 million dollars...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
"By Any Means Necessary": Mercenaries and Uprising in Haiti
March 23, 2019

BRH-in-PAP-by-Kim-Ives-1-696x510.jpg

La Banque de la République d’Haïti au centre-ville de Port-au-Prince le 8 mars 2019. Crédit: Kim Ives / Haïti Liberté

Kim Ives, an editor and investigative journalist at Haiti Liberté, joins “By Any Means Necessary” with Eugene Puryear and Sean Blackman to discuss new revelations on a motley crew of American mercenaries retained to help embattled President Jovenel Moise steal $80 million, the internal conflicts that inspired the bungled plot, and how the ongoing uprisings in Haiti may push the country to a revolutionary crisis.

Liste here:
https://ria.ru/aurora/flv/file.aspx?ID=7973390&type=mp3

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Dumb asses, y'all give this oposition parties to much credit. What do you think is going to happen when Jovenel goes? You think these power hungry morons will stay United? They will start tearing each other apart. Fann bouda yo ak bal as far as I am concerned.

Google one of those Senators wife n kids. $600K plus house in boca, ND, UF and Fau tuition..I will never support dictator tendencies.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
won't shut up because I don't support non sense. It will be the same shyt over again. Protest till they run out of food / water/gas which everyone knows there will be lack of very quickly....then have to beg the United States and foreign government for food aid just like last time. Then things are going to get more expensive, lavi a vinn pi che.....I did not see one apology from the opposition from people who got their business burned but they were quick to bend over and apologize for the burning of the American flag. They all think they could be a better job when they didn't do shyt and are just as corrupt. How you want power when you haven't accomplish shyt yourself? Like I said...fann bouda yo bal. They want power, improve their local communities, contribute to agriculture, al fe mouvman pour ramase fatra...not sit on your ass all day, whine all damn day and pay local gangs to block people from going about their business. Absolutely nothing wrong with people protesting. My parents speak to uncles and aunts all the time, people just want to live their lives. They consistently make it worse. People would be willing to invest more in the country but too many trash are allowed to run wild.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Haiti is run by a mafia group. What other choice is there?:heh:

And no one is dikkriding the opposition or saying that they are perfect but FACT is the PHTK is run by the Syrian/Lebonan mafia group along with being a western puppet party.