Hajime no Ippo ( spoiler recent manga thread)

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sendo..

Just knocked out Gonzales, the fighter who knocked out Ippo and sent him into retirement. As expected for the last few years Sendo gained the right to fight Ricardo Martinez for the title bfore Ippo or Miyata. However he smashed his right hand in this fight, broke it bad. No way he fights for the title soon. Who knows if there is long term damage

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yep, I’m still reading! It’s crazy when you think how Ippo is in the center of all this. I’m still shocked that Sendo knocked down Ricardo. This fight would be interesting for sure as Ricardo hasn’t fought anyone as ferocious as Sendo while Sendo has been in two furious battles with Ippo.

I think Ippo watching Sendo go against Ricardo will be the thing that gets him back in the ring.
this fool ippo back to fighting yet? :francis:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting turn of events in the manga

Ricardo Martinez got so fired up from Sendo's fight he started feeling bad about never delivering that kind of heat in his matches. He decides to try and make it an aggressive fight against his opponent, but the guy couldn't take it for more than a round. Leaving Ricardo dissatisfied.
He's going to destroy Sendo if/when they fight, as in hurt him seriously. I felt this was going to happen since years back. It might be what gets Ippo back in the ring.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA

Ricardo Martinez got so fired up from Sendo's fight he started feeling bad about never delivering that kind of heat in his matches. He decides to try and make it an aggressive fight against his opponent, but the guy couldn't take it for more than a round. Leaving Ricardo dissatisfied.
He's going to destroy Sendo if/when they fight, as in hurt him seriously. I felt this was going to happen since years back. It might be what gets Ippo back in the ring.
:ohhh: I’ve been off of Ippo for a min. I’m bout to binge read that shyt

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

Man...an aggressive Ricardo is a dangerous Ricardo:wow: Actually, I’m more intrigued to see a Miyata vs Sendo match up! I think that would really get Ippo in the ring.