Hardest Street Banger (Coli/Tunnel Song Contest)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The last time we did a song competition the turn out wasn't that great, but cats liked the concept. So since the Tunnel is dead right now, I thought I'd run it back and see what happens. Added a few tweaks tho.

Rules and Guidelines
1. Post 1 of your complete hip-hop songs that is hard as fukk and represents the street side of the culture.
2. You have to rap, sing, or produce the beat on said song to be eligible
3. You must vote for yourself or someone else once all the songs are posted (if not, you DQed)
4. Production can be trap, boom-bap, whatever, etc....beat just gotta be hard.
5. Bars/lyrics need to be hard (no rapping about Unicorns and rainbows and shyt)
6. April 30th at Midnight is the deadline. (You got 3 weeks to come up with something)

*Important*
Post your song up in this thread and state your part on it (rapping, production, or both)

If you have a bunch of collabs with different people on here, whoever posts up that song 1st is allowed to use it and you'll have to post something else. 1st come first serve.

If you change your mind about a song you posted, just edit your post and put in the other song. This can't be done after the deadline though.

When you post up your song, make sure you have it set to download. Depending on the amount of participants we get (if over 12) I'll make 2 different brackets. If not all the songs we be posted up in 1 thread.

The 6 songs with the most votes will be grouped together and made into an ep after the competition is over.

Please read this opening post carefully, so I or others don't have to flood the thread answering questions that are already explained.

When you post up your music, keep the following in mind.....

*Judging Criteria*
1. production- how hard is that beat.
2. flow- is the emcee flowing well and meshing with the beat
3. lyrics- is the emcee going in or spitting struggle bars
4. creativity- what stands out in a good way that's different
5. potential- if promoted right and given a chance, could the song blow/make noise.

:salute: to all the participants.

#TunnelGang
#ColiMusic

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
So....where/when do we submit the song?

You already know what my entry gonna be :youngsabo:

Post the song in this thread by April 30th midnight.

If you got some flames ready to be posted, go ahead and do it now if you want breh.

The thread is waiting for some heat. :feedme: