Hardest Street Banger (Coli/Tunnel Song Contest)

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Breh with all due respect. This aint a music preview thread. The only tracks you can post up in this thread are contest entries. We not trying to clutter up the thread with random songs.

If you want to post up a new song, you can make a thread or just post it up in this one
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-post-your-piff-for-critique-comments-stunting-thread.132239/

If it's not a hard street banger for the contest, the song will get deleted from this thread.

Thanks

ahh my bad fam, the entry has to have vocals on it..I didn't realise..I'll throw something else up if thats cool?

Edit

Here's a track I did with a Harlem MC a while back

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
ahh my bad fam, the entry has to have vocals on it..I didn't realise..I'll throw something else up if thats cool?

It's all good fam. Yeah it gotta have vocals. Just post up a song that fits the hard street banger vibe and you good. You either gotta be the emcee or the producer. As long as you did one of those your good. You have until April 30th midnight. Just post it in this thread when you ready.

We got 10 entries so far so the more the merrier. :salute:

Next month the song contest will have a different topic. It might be the best storytelling track or the best chick song or etc.....

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
It's all good fam. Yeah it gotta have vocals. Just post up a song that fits the hard street banger vibe and you good. You either gotta be the emcee or the producer. As long as you did one of those your good. You have until April 30th midnight. Just post it in this thread when you ready.

We got 10 entries so far so the more the merrier. :salute:

Next month the song contest will have a different topic. It might be the best storytelling track or the best chick song or etc.....

I added a joint to my last post, I produced it :salute: