Hardest Street Banger (Coli/Tunnel Song Contest)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Breh with all due respect, you can only post one track.

This ain't a music preview thread. So choose the song you want for the contest and edit the other one out.
If you wanna switch out your songs just do it in your original post. We trying not to flood the thread with extra song posts. This also makes it easier for me when the deadline comes.

Lets keep it professional for the contest:salute: Thanks

ibrokemyneck

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Athens Ga
Breh with all due respect, you can only post one track.

This ain't a music preview thread. So choose the song you want for the contest and edit the other one out.
If you wanna switch out your songs just do it in your original post. We trying not to flood the thread with extra song posts. This also makes it easier for me when the deadline comes.

Lets keep it professional for the contest:salute: Thanks

Yo my bad I was thinking I was in the feedback thread. I was switching back and forth thru tabs so I guess when I saw the post above me say "lots of heat in here" I thought I was in the feedback. Won't happen again! :jawalrus:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
We got 10 participants so far. Not bad, and I haven't heard a garbage track yet either.

Good job guys. :obama::salute:

This can definitely be some epic shyt. Lets bring the Tunnel back. :mjcry:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm down with this, lotta heat posted so far..here's a beat I produced I'll throw this one in the hat

]

Breh with all due respect. This aint a music preview thread. The only tracks you can post up in this thread are contest entries. We not trying to clutter up the thread with random songs.

If you want to post up a new song, you can make a thread or just post it up in this one
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-post-your-piff-for-critique-comments-stunting-thread.132239/

If it's not a hard street banger for the contest, the song will get deleted from this thread.

Thanks