Harvey Weinstein Brehs

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
uh oh
When a fan tweeted that Affleck might as well have 'kept quiet,' another Twitter user wrote: 'He also grabbed Hilarie Burton's breasts on TRL once. Everyone forgot though.'

The One Tree Hill Star then surprised the Twitter thread by interjecting with: 'I didn't forget.'

Read more: Hilarie Burton claims Ben Affleck groped her on TRL | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It's about to go down. Especially if Weinstein starts singing like a bird and exposing everyone else.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It's about to go down. Especially if Weinstein starts singing like a bird and exposing everyone else.

You already know

cnng5rdpnns0aj1bja3o.jpg

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Nah he's good. Roman Polansky fled the country and he got a standing ovation for his movie after. Fake outrage and Harvey will either be a producer or an agent. He does know a lot, and that's why they'll keep him around.

More than likely his brother will keep him as a consultant for projects.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:picard: makes you wonder the lengths some of these major actors have went to get that role

When you think about it, women have it so easy. Men actually have to work...and if it happens, its in rare cases like Crews. You know how many bytches I fukked that I wish I was getting paid for? I'd rather have a career off of flinging my dikk around. All these bytches had to do was talk to him and watch him shower naked? I wish. Imagine becoming an prolific actor, winning awards and endorsements, set for life, and all you had to do was let some dude play with your t*ts....this world is completely fukked :bryan:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
damn, i must have just been skimming cuz im only now just reading that he raped asia argento? DAMN

Idk her story is sketchy, we have to separate the ho's trying to get some publicity and the real victims....she said she got "orally raped"......:gucci: really? so you let a dude eat you out instead of walking away? See that story right there is hard to buy, even for a dollar. :comeon:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Recently deleted old tweet from Ava Duvernay:
DLzMVCAXkAAsC7H.jpg

Really disappointing to see

It's expected, like my previous posts, there's gonna be people who still want to suck on the power teat. Especially that of his brother, who will now be more responsible for the Weinstein company. Being tied to that much power is extremely beneficial to directors like herself.