Harvey Weinstein Brehs

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Salva hasn't been a factor in Hollywood for 20 years almost lol

Not even the same league.

He was convicted of raping a child and STILL got work after the fact.

Powder and Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2 had solid studio backing and notable names attached. It's insane that they let that dude make films again, especially considering some of the content of those films.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Think this will lead to anything more, brehs. As said, this shyt has been an open secret for years, it only got exposed now because somehow the media got the green light. Dude falls on the sword, everyone else will move on.

Just think about how much they kept Bob Weinstein out of this completely. The man's own brother and business partner and nobody steps to him about this shyt. They only write articles like 'Can Bob Weinstein keep TWC afloat without Harvey?'. Motherfukkers, how about you ask 'How much did Bob Weinstein know?'

Even if you buy the rumors that he was involved in making the exposé happen, he still had to know about and let it happen for decades before. Nobody calls him out on it like they do every actor that has ever worked with Weinstein, shyt is a joke.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
All those pedos in Hollywood like :merchant:

Think this will lead to anything more, brehs. As said, this shyt has been an open secret for years, it only got exposed now because somehow the media got the green light. Dude falls on the sword, everyone else will move on.

Just think about how much they kept Bob Weinstein out of this completely. The man's own brother and business partner and nobody steps to him about this shyt. They only write articles like 'Can Bob Weinstein keep TWC afloat without Harvey?'. Motherfukkers, how about you ask 'How much did Bob Weinstein know?'

Even if you buy the rumors that he was involved in making the exposé happen, he still had to know about and let it happen for decades before. Nobody calls him out on it like they do every actor that has ever worked with Weinstein, shyt is a joke.

I feel like he's going to be made a scapegoat and on the DL a lot of a phone calls are being made tonight and people are being bought into being silent about the others. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see this leading to a huge unveiling like the Catholic priest scandals. Wouldn't that be something though. :blessed:

Oh and for Harvey, the hits keep coming

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
And another one down...

Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Gave $10,000 To Manhattan DA After He Declined To File Sexual Assault Charges

Harvey Weinstein's Lawyer Gave $10,000 To Manhattan DA After He Declined To File Sexual Assault Charges
BY DAVID SIROTA @DAVIDSIROTA AND JAY CASSANO @JCASSANO ON 10/05/17 AT 6:36 PM

Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein’s lawyer delivered $10,000 to Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance, Jr. in 2015, in the months after Vance’s office decided not to prosecute Weinstein over sexual assault allegations, according to an International Business Times review of campaign finance documents. That contribution from attorney David Boies — who previously headlined a fundraiser for Vance — was a fraction of the more than $182,000 that Boies, his son and his law partners have delivered to the Democrat during his political career.

Boies has done legal work for Weinstein since at least 2005, and his website at his law firm says his clients include The Weinstein Company.

“David Boies did not represent Harvey Weinstein in 2015 during the criminal investigation,” Joan Vollero, communications director for Vance, told IBT in an email when asked about Boies’ campaign contributions.

Edward Evans, a spokesperson for the law firm Boies Schiller Flexner, said in an emailed statement: “David Boies has been a supporter of the District Attorney since long before 2015, including before he was first elected, and has never spoken to him about Harvey Weinstein.”

The revelations about the dropped Weinstein investigation come on the heels of a recent report documenting how Vance declined to prosecute Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump, Jr. after Trump’s attorney Marc Kasowitz gave Vance’s campaign $25,000. According to a report by ProPublica, WNYC and The New Yorker, Kasowitz made the donation, then met with Vance directly and then Vance dropped the case, overruling his own prosecutors.

In an email to IBT, Vance's campaign spokesperson Steve Sigmund said that just before Kasowitz met with Vance about the case, Vance's campaign returned the $25,000 donation. Kasowitz subsequently made an even larger donation to Vance after the district attorney decided not to prosecute the Trumps, but Sigmund said both the original donation and the second donation came when Kasowitz “had zero involvement in any cases before the District Attorney's office.”

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I feel like he's going to be made a scapegoat and on the DL a lot of a phone calls are being made tonight and people are being bought into being silent about the others. I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see this leading to a huge unveiling like the Catholic priest scandals. Wouldn't that be something though. :blessed:

Oh and for Harvey, the hits keep coming

She never loved dude in the first place. That was clearly an arrangement.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fake outrage is precisely what I call it, I love how these Hollywood actors and actresses are like Oh Harvey? We never would have even assumed, sure there were stories of him being a womanizer but rape, deviant behavior nope.

And now since mainstream media is speaking out about it, it's safe to jump on the bandwagon and I'll also condemn him and support the victims.

It's insulting to the intelligence anyone who has worked in an industry of any magnitude knows how word spreads and before you know it that controversy you was involved in over the weekend yeah well everyone now knows about it...

Spare me the moral outrage.
Why won't these established actors speak or touch on the fact that you have Corey Feldman a colleague of theirs talking about a pedophilia ring present in Hollywood and it's the worst kept secret.

The entertainment industry is the devils playground and if you want in that circle expect to lose your dignity and morality, does that make it okay? Of course not but until people come out and start naming and shaming those who prey on the defenseless this will continue to happen, someone will replace Harvey and life will go on.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Some no name or fade outs will come to attack and tell stories...mostly because they stood no names. All the starlets who are making money through and off of him (JLaw, Zendaya, etc) will give the proper response of "Oh he never did anything around me :dame:" Simply because he has ties to high power movie execs. And don't think that him being fired is gonna do anything, he knows way too many people, including the other known rapist, Bill Clinton. When you have that kind of connection you're secure. It's a shady business as is, but when you know the wrong people in the right places...your grip stays firm on whatever project.

And keep in mind that Affleck and many others know about it. So if you notice any one of those enablers going ham against him, they're probably in on it and the lady doth protest too much.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
HW is going to either kill himself or end up dead somehow. He knows too much:demonic:

Nah he's good. Roman Polansky fled the country and he got a standing ovation for his movie after. Fake outrage and Harvey will either be a producer or an agent. He does know a lot, and that's why they'll keep him around.