Harvey Weinstein Brehs

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Nah he's good. Roman Polansky fled the country and he got a standing ovation for his movie after. Fake outrage and Harvey will either be a producer or an agent. He does know a lot, and that's why they'll keep him around.
no one in Hollywood hates Polansky, they all still love him. HW got all the heavyweights coming after him and he might start talking since he has no friends left.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
no one in Hollywood hates Polansky, they all still love him. HW got all the heavyweights coming after him and he might start talking since he has no friends left.

He more than likely never had "friends" but like Polansky he knows way too much, which is why this fake outrage will last a couple of months, before they make him producer. Keep in mind that he didn't rape anyone like Polansky did...he sodomized a 13 yr old...Weinstein jerked off in front of women and groped them....two vastly different neighborhoods. One needs to be sued for sexual harassment, the other needs to do serious prison time

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys

Like I said on a previous post, starlets who want to still be relevant or hold on to some kind of power will defend him. He knows way too many people in all branches from different studios to not take him seriously. I use Polanski as a perfect example due to his crime being far more atrocious. Lohan more than likely sucked off a bunch of execs to get as high as she did. The Wienstein company produced some huge films; Django, Silver Linings, Kings Speech, etc. He's too well connected and knows way too many players.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I understand the rage people have because of the women he raped (anyone have stats on this?)

BUT and there have been hollywood movies and shows about this (watch californication great series) about this.

If your some chick/guy from who knows where, it can even be an LA native and your doing a casting for the next block buster and the producer or whoever says drop on your knees and suck me off and I'll make your hollywoods next it girl/guy...

HOW MANY DO YOU THINK WILL SAY NO?

The chick who does it and becomes the next big thing like jennifer laurence will keep her mouth shut, she got what she wanted fame and money.
The chick who does it and doesnt became the next big thing will keep her mouth shut and do it again in the hopes that this time it happens because she wants that fame and money.

Then you have the chicks who did and didn't become the next big thing and move back and live a regular life.

even tho it's wrong you have a choice, people that were raped didn't

You have thots on IG fukking rappers/ballers/moviestars/policticians just so they can brag that they fukked them and now SOME of them a crying abuse because they sold their soul years ago.

All you had to do was say nope I'll keep my dignity,fame and money isnt all that I'll go in the indy way, goodbye. And then call them out for sexual harassment but no these bytches kept their mouth shut until they were big enough and now that one person decided to talk everyone is jumping on the band wagon like hypocripts.

You could have protected many girl/boys but to you the fame and money was more important and now that your careers are low and being black balled isn't possible or worthy anymore now you speak up.

It's not even hollywood this happened at my old job, a woman became a manager at our company in less then 5 years all by sucking dikk. hell you have skeetsinternal having women give up the p*ssy for free for a fake ring and we should believe these people are all angels and wouldnt have done the things they did if it wasnt for harvey FOH

The women who harvey forced himself on you have every right to cry out loud

but to the women who are no crying wolf because they had to suck dikk for .... fukk YOU, you had a choice.

What should be in the news are the pedophile rings in hollywood that run deep in the industry that should be the number one priority of the media (exposing) and law enforcement.

When I was watching stranger things the first thing that came to my mind was I hope these kids didn't had to suffer to get these roles. Because a lot of the old child stars were sold out because of their own parents.

This is hollywood just being hollywood nothing to see. The obamas are disgusted with weinstein but still took a picture with terry richardson....

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Just think about the music, tv and other industries that are about to come to light....
Dog this has been talked about for years. I heard mad stores. My man told me about Africa Bambaata like in 2003. And I heard stories about Puff. In order to get on women and MEN have to give up that ass :damn:

Last edited: