Harvey Weinstein Brehs

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yep, expected from people in high positions of power. Doesn't matter if you're black, white, latino, etc. If you're in a business that can literally make Joe regularguy into "American's next sex symbol" and star in dozens of movies, you're going to be scummy. I expect no less. So when I hear about Oil Czars shytting on bytches and buying castles to have sex parties in, I'm not surprised...money makes this motherfukker go round, it sucks, but such is the way of the world.

To be fair, these bytches are vapid, no degree having thots who rather promote their bodies than their intelligence....act like a ho, and you're gonna get treated like one. None of these actors/actress are stable people. I used to work as roadie for several bands (back in the CBGB days) and learned first hand that a lot of these famous acts, are as broken and misguided as they come. Knew one chick who wanted to "blow her way to the top". Its so cringey on both sides.

I bet if Weinstein looked like Leo she would be too busy blowing him to even start recording. I might have felt sorry for her to some extent back in the day...like when I was a teen, but now, knowing how a lot of these people are, I don't trust a damn soul in the business. Yes, Harvey is a snake, but that doesn't make him much different than the vulture and insects willing to participate in the business.
I'll agree to an extent to what you said. Yes we do need to get rid of and expose/call out these predators, rapists, users, etc in all of the entertainment business and in business in general. We need to stand by the victims and support and believe them but at the same time the "I have to make it in this industry(film, music, modeling, etc) no matter what it takes" crowd need to take a step back and look themselves in the mirror as well. I'm in LA and there's too many people down to do whatever it takes to get put on or get that exposure or role or recording gig. Not just women but dudes too. You shouldn't do anything you don't want to do period no matter what. If you don't want to perform a sexual act, or look a certain way, act, rap/sing, a certain way to get 'put on' then don't fukking do it! Have that 9 to 5 or part time gig so you're good regardless.

If you're really talented your talent will shine in another future moment god willing. There's other outlets especially with the internet leveling things out a bit. Instead of wanting to meet a big name Hollywood pervert who more than likely will want to get you on the casting couch- get a couple of like minded individuals and shoot a indie film or something and try to start your buzz from there. Its literally too easy for a guy like Winestien and other moguls out here to enable this demonic behavior

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'll agree to an extent to what you said. Yes we do need to get rid of and expose/call out these predators, rapists, users, etc in all of the entertainment business and in business in general. We need to stand by the victims and support and believe them but at the same time the "I have to make it in this industry(film, music, modeling, etc) no matter what it takes" crowd need to take a step back and look themselves in the mirror as well. I'm in LA and there's too many people down to do whatever it takes to get put on or get that exposure or role or recording gig. Not just women but dudes too. You shouldn't do anything you don't want to do period no matter what. If you don't want to perform a sexual act, or look a certain way, act, rap/sing, a certain way to get 'put on' then don't fukking do it! Have that 9 to 5 or part time gig so you're good regardless.

If you're really talented your talent will shine in another future moment god willing. There's other outlets especially with the internet leveling things out a bit. Instead of wanting to meet a big name Hollywood pervert who more than likely will want to get you on the casting couch- get a couple of like minded individuals and shoot a indie film or something and try to start your buzz from there. Its literally too easy for a guy like Winestien and other moguls out here to enable this demonic behavior

Fame is both a hard and much wanted pill to swallow. Being rich is one thing, but people love fame. Fragile little beings will do anything for it.....if it means taking a shot in the mouth, then so be it. And I understand that notion, its a few sex acts for a lifestime of fame. On the other hand, you're no better than the snake who asked you to blow him. So I can see both sides.

And yea you're right, if you have the talent, you'll soar, but these women knew they needed more than talent to walk through the door....unfortunately for them, it was an overweight Jew with zero chill.

Last edited:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
:damn: shid came outta nowhere

Terry Crews got a lot of self restraint to not beat that b*stard down :wow:

And you would too if you knew the guy was a major power in the business who could have you taken off any show you were on and made sure you never made money in said business again. Probably still the reason he hasn't named said person.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their fake outrage is telling considering they still let the Jeepers Creepers director in town make movies

I wouldn't say it's fake outrage, but it's hypocritical as fukk.

I'm also not feeling how reporters and other people are now hunting down every person Weinstein ever came into contact with and demanding they make a statement about the allegations.

Motherfukkers trying to drag Ryan Coogler, Lin Manuel Miranda, and Daniel Day Lewis into this shyt.